BlahCade Podcast Poll

How long should BlahCade podcasts be?

• Total voters

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
lmao, no I'm well acquainted with that. I mean the joke itself. I guess I talk kinda fast, but it's that funny?

Well, I guess at least I talk fast enough to break Jared's American stereotype of playing "pinbaaaaaaall". :D

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
lmao, no I'm well acquainted with that. I mean the joke itself. I guess I talk kinda fast, but it's that funny?

Well, I guess at least I talk fast enough to break Jared's American stereotype of playing "pinbaaaaaaall". :D

Yeah, I really did drag that out didn't I. :p

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

I'll say it myself. No, it's not. It's the final embellishment that's funny. Trying to make a rather simple joke more than it is with a flashy ending. You know when they say jokes aren't funny when they're explained? Well there ya go.

BOOM! Drops mic.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I don't know why anyone would complain about a podcast being too long, as another podcast ' Retro Gaming Roundup ' with podcasts in excess of 6 hours sometimes points out " Pause technology has been invented! ". As long as you guys have interesting stuff to talk about make them as long as you like.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm weird about the length of podcasts. I won't start one unless I can listen to it straight through. Some other podcasts run so long that I never even start them.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm weird about the length of podcasts. I won't start one unless I can listen to it straight through. Some other podcasts run so long that I never even start them.

I could never be like that, I listen to so many. How do you manage with books? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.