[Blog] Pinball on Google Play

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I think we need a blog called "Aussie slang as explained by Jared".

What the heck is driveway cheese, Jared? It just doesn't sound good at all to me, but your use above of driveway cheese sounds like it's a good thing. :confused:

Driveway Cheese was a hitword we decided to use in an early episode of the TPA Fans Barcade Podcast to gauge user uptake of the podcast.

Folks (like me) would scattered the hitword throughout the forum, to see what chaos it caused. I have to say it made some folks incredibly fracked off and enraged, which was hillarious to see.

We may do it again in the future, but you'll just have to keep listening to the Podcast to find out. ;)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

That game was hilarious...but I'm glad it was you playing and not me. Honestly I don't find it that offensive or demeaning really though but definitely pointless and poorly done. Her face when you bounce off her huge tracts of land was priceless though.

Driveway Cheese was a hitword we decided to use in an early episode of the TPA Fans Barcade Podcast to gauge user uptake of the podcast.

Folks (like me) would scattered the hitword throughout the forum, to see what chaos it caused. I have to say it made some folks incredibly fracked off and enraged, which was hillarious to see.

We may do it again in the future, but you'll just have to keep listening to the Podcast to find out. ;)

I actually kinda liked the mystery of driveway cheese lol but at the same time it's cool to be in the know.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
What amazing sound effects on Jiggler.... /facepalm

Playing the crappy pinball so we don't have to... thanks Jared!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
What amazing sound effects on Jiggler.... /facepalm

Playing the crappy pinball so we don't have to... thanks Jared!
I have left this slide with recent work and life stuff. I need to start this service back up again. For great justice.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
But it’s time to remove this title from Google Play
I don't think they remove anything because of low quality. There must be something like a copyright infringement or other legal issues.

Here's a pretty one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mdgraphics.steampunk_pinball

I tested an older version and it had poor physics (like balls passing through flippers). For whatever reason only landscape mode. But overall this is already a gem in the Android world of crap.

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
I can't stand anything to do with Steampunk. It reminds me of what the world would probably be like, if the Nazis won the war.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.