Request Bram Stoker’s Dracula

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
This table kicks your butt in real life and takes your quarters.

this fact makes it a good HOME game, where you can struggle to master it without loosing your money.

It is one of those games that punishes made shots a LOT though.

Every time you get a lock, the ball gets sent to the bumpers, with no ball save, and can drain out of them.

and, well, we all know about the standups of death that light the castle locks. (but that's why you use the ramp to light the locks instead. the game uses a different sample for lighting them this way instead of the mocking laughter you get when you use the death standups to do it. the death standups are that way intentionally)

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
It's probably bad form to bump this, but the thread had a bump 6 months after it started.

Would just like to see if everyone's still interested in this one? I'm looking for a real-live BSD... A TPA version would be a lovely stop gap.

Lol.

Well, I've got this reversed. Just bought a real BSD... should be here beginning of next month.

Still hope it comes out for TPA though.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Just listening to the latest stream that FS did for BK2000, and from what they said about the amount of actors on the backglass im not so sure this table wouldnt need a KickStarter to bring it to TPA now. Whilst people who know about pinball rate the game, to the masses i doubt this game would get enough backing to be successful in reaching a KickStarter target :(.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
It's a very hard table from what I played in real life. Also if you hit the magnetic ball that slowly moves across the playfield to star the multiball too gently, your ball gets attached to it and the two twirl around and around until they get to the other side--okay, forget what I said, they need to make this a table immediately! I genuinely loved watching my ball get stuck to the other one.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It's a very hard table from what I played in real life. Also if you hit the magnetic ball that slowly moves across the playfield to star the multiball too gently, your ball gets attached to it and the two twirl around and around until they get to the other side--okay, forget what I said, they need to make this a table immediately! I genuinely loved watching my ball get stuck to the other one.

Same thing happens in Spider-Man. You need to quickly hit a magnet-trapped ball to knock it off. But if you do it too lightly, nothing to do but twiddle your thumbs until the mode times out.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Same thing happens in Spider-Man. You need to quickly hit a magnet-trapped ball to knock it off. But if you do it too lightly, nothing to do but twiddle your thumbs until the mode times out.
Actually, if you're willing to sacrifice a tilt warning, one extremely hard upward shove will release the ball(s) from the Mist magnet and start the multiball. Dracula has a debounce coil on the tilt bob which prevents it from registering more than once every couple seconds, so you can make a ridiculous shove with the table and only take a single warning from it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.