Bram Stokers Dracula Table

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I'm playing on kindle and it is bugged. It is playing twice as fast as it should. Everything is twice as fast, the initial shot, the camera movement, everything is moving in fast forward.

**Never Mind, it was doing it to all of my tables. Shut down, reboot and restarted and it worked fine.

Game looks good. Sound is great. Outlanes are a bit unforgiving. Not a big fan of the video game modes, but I am never a fan of that in pinball. Standard goals seem pretty easy not sure if that is good or bad.

Looks like a winner so far.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
FarSight said hopefully tomorrow for us IOS folks.

Still no newsletter for me in Texas it's after 8pm I guess newsletter comes when IOS version is available. Good night all.....

Last edited:

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
it feels like the ball goes a little to fast in the inlanes, especially when it comes of the wireform over the left inlane

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
I'm playing on kindle and it is bugged. It is playing twice as fast as it should. Everything is twice as fast, the initial shot, the camera movement, everything is moving in fast forward.

**Never Mind, it was doing it to all of my tables. Shut down, reboot and restarted and it worked fine.

Game looks good. Sound is great. Outlanes are a bit unforgiving. Not a big fan of the video game modes, but I am never a fan of that in pinball. Standard goals seem pretty easy not sure if that is good or bad.

Looks like a winner so far.
I have PA on the Kindle and I haven't got it yet. Last few updates though, I've been getting it on Saturday so I'm not that worried

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
OK, so, everytime I hear the callout of "20 million", I keep hearing a muppet say "ah ah ah ah ah" afterwords in my head.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I downloaded TPA on the PC, just so I could play this. (Otherwise, I probably wouldn't be seeing until Easter.)

It looks, sounds, and plays just as good as the table. It's easily the best table of Season 3, and even the best table since anything from Season 1.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
OK, so, everytime I hear the callout of "20 million", I keep hearing a muppet say "ah ah ah ah ah" afterwords in my head.

Hi Fungi. Do you still hear those voices in your head ?
Won't they ever STOP one day ?!?

Steve Zumchak

May 29, 2013
Table hint shows a classic red car - it's "Christine", the '58 Ford Fury of the Stephen King story/movie. Based on Christine, and the upcoming Halloween month, the conclusion is the next table will be "The Phantom of the Opera." Is this the first Data East table for TPA?

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Table hint shows a classic red car - it's "Christine", the '58 Ford Fury of the Stephen King story/movie. Based on Christine, and the upcoming Halloween month, the conclusion is the next table will be "The Phantom of the Opera." Is this the first Data East table for TPA?
How did you get from Christine to Phantom of the Opera?

Sorry to burst your bubble but it is the same car the guy is driving in Earthshaker. Which in the on the face plate is red but if you look at the pink one on the table surface, it is the same car. Its a little more logical than Red Convertible - Christine - Halloween - Phantom of the Opera.

http://www.flippers.be/pinball/williams/earthshaker/earthshaker.html

Last edited:

Steve Zumchak

May 29, 2013
How did you get from Christine to Phantom of the Opera?

Sorry to burst your bubble but it is the same car the guy is driving in Earthshaker. Which in the on the face plate is red but if you look at the pink one on the table surface, it is the exact same car. Its a little more logical than Red Convertible - Christine - Halloween - Phantom of the Opera.

http://www.flippers.be/pinball/williams/earthshaker/earthshaker.html

Christine is the main female character in "The Phantom of the Opera." And the red car, as you can see below, is definitely "Christine"!

hhw-313-christine.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.