Bram Stokers Dracula Table

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
It's coming !
1984453-678945_20120802_001.jpg

Wait, I recognize that table! It's Crash and Burn from Epic Pinball. Minus the upper flippers. Where did that come from and who turned it into Dracula?

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Sad we have one more week to go till BSD. Picks later today to drool over though. I guess next Thursday Twitch TV live gameplay then next Friday night it's on! Ready for our hint pic to start off the new season! Oh and I almost forgot someday soon TAF KS I hope.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Table exploration is nice on my iPad zoom a section of table and snap a pic with my iPad 3. Very cool for a custom wallpaper.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
well, as stated already, if you have pro mode than family mode is already off. So you don't have to do anything. But I have no idea what is there that needs family mode in the first place. And I just played a few games on scared stiff.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I played one game just the normal 3 balls hit 55M in the one game I took 1st place and I think I heard it all. Not bad plus I saw a different Head (Pumpkin Head) and some different DMD visuals it was worth the $4 I just paid. I came close to making Elvira have an orgasm I think by shooting the ball up the left ramp continuously. If FarSight does Pinball After Dark we should have the adult version for sure. Thanks great recommendation all.

Last edited:

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I don't understand why they don't make the family mode a pro table option instead of the other way around. This actually makes me dislike TPA.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I think you need to actually turn family mode off in the operators menu through the DMD, I wish it was just a pro mode option though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.