Bugs, Glitches, and General Issues [PS VITA]

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
^what he said. I didn't install the previous patch after reading about it here, and I didn't need it since I wasn't going to buy new tables anyway. So all it would do for me is break a table I like.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Oh ok. Yeah I forget about those.

I haven't really noticed anything else. I guess I'm not sure of what many of the other issues are.

Of course I only have the tables I need trophies for on my Vita, also.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Of course I only have the tables I need trophies for on my Vita, also.

Really? How? Did you delete everything and then just re-download the individual tables along with your cloud save?
If you finish the trophies for one do you delete everything again and redownload the tables that still need trophies again and repeat the process?
That seems like a lot of effort, but maybe there is an easier way I'm just overlooking.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Really? How? Did you delete everything and then just re-download the individual tables along with your cloud save?
If you finish the trophies for one do you delete everything again and redownload the tables that still need trophies again and repeat the process?
That seems like a lot of effort, but maybe there is an easier way I'm just overlooking.

Yeah I backed up to the PS3, deleted everything, and downloaded only the packs I need trophies for. Of course last night I just downloaded the rest of them. Couldn't take it anymore. ;)

I did it pretty much to be able to play MM due to the pro loop bug. It was a pain but worth it. Individual table data gets erased, but you still have all your trophies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Gotcha. Makes sense to get around the bug. I'm just glad that I never purchased any pro versions to begin with.

Yeah it hasn't really added much. I haven't played Scared Stiff with family mode off yet though. I bought the pro season add-ons for $10 for each season.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I've probably gotten the Special on Space Shuttle a dozen times and it hasn't registered.

Edit: Just got it. Still, that's a lot of times for the table to not recognize hitting a target.

Last edited:

Asbodad

Oct 31, 2014
So far I have only purchased the base pack and table oack 13 (I have seasons 1-3 on iPad, so can't bring myself to buy them all again - at least not yet). There seems to be a lag problem with every table which doesn't feature a DMD for the high score name entry - this has resulted in me messing up my sig, not just once, but every single time I have achieved a high score so far.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
The plastics on Whodunnit are opaque and the same for the return lanes on JY. When at a low angle you can't see the ball until it's at the flipper.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
492b2d7b3417871582cc69e9d5d5e289.jpg

493e82b940b756fb8d94affc30566ca2.jpg

One from iOS, one from Vita.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2013
There is a bug in bsd on high scores they stay on the leaderborad but not in the high score slot sometimes it will take a while mine stayed there for a while but i have lost mine twice now.AND also there is no back glass for monster bash on the vita usa

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
There is a bug in bsd on high scores they stay on the leaderborad but not in the high score slot sometimes it will take a while mine stayed there for a while but i have lost mine twice now.AND also there is no back glass for monster bash on the vita usa

Hasn't been on MB since the Super Patch.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.