Camera Lock?

Turbine

May 19, 2012
I thought I'd try the scrolling camera but didn't like it. So I tried to change it back to locked but couldn't - pressing the button (in the table menu) just changed the camera angle, exactly the same as the camera angle button did. The icon in the top left when playing the table wouldn't change it either. I tried several tables and couldn't change it back, then thought of trying TOTAN and managed to change it back there. I'm not touching that again.

Is this a known bug? iPad 3 running 7.1 and the latest TPA.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Are you pressing after you've plunged a ball into play or before? Try plunging a ball into play and catching it on a flipper first.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Maybe not a bug but you have to lock/unlock the camera while playing a game:

While within the table you are in and after plunging the ball, tap the "Pause" button at the top-right. This will bring up the pause options. From here, tap the "Camera Type" button which should toggle between "Locked" and "Scrolling". You can change this from within any other menu but the in-game pause menu.

Last edited:

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Ok, working. Sorry, could have sworn I tried with the ball in play.

Last edited:

David Greene

Sep 25, 2012
Had the same issue last night. Toggling between locked and scrolling only works after you launch a ball. Wish I'd read this before reinstalling.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts