Can We Be Done With The Gottlieb Premiers Now?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well, if FarSight should do a "12 days of Christmas" this year, maybe some of the points I've made in my last post will have answers, even if they're not the ones I wanted.

Say, shouldn't tomorrow be the start for this?

Feb 10, 2016
Well after getting 2 cool Gottliebs for November, if I'm interpreting the new table clue correctly for December, we're getting another Gottlieb table: Gladiator. Am I correct?

Feb 10, 2016
Well, let's see. The EM 2-pack was cool. But....

-The last table with a "Williams" label was Hurricane in February of this year (I believe WMS Bally tables I500, EBD, and DW were negotiated a long time ago)

Speaking of Williams and HURRICANE, are they ever going to put out COMET to complete the rollercoaster trilogy?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Of the non-licensed Premier pins out there the only ones I'd really be at all interested in are Genesis and maybe Monte Carlo. I'm a bit surprised we haven't seen Cactus Jacks yet or Operation Thunder. They seem to actually get requested on occasion.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Alvin G's Garage Band seems to be the next table, thus breaking the Premiere streak for now.

I can't say I am very impressed with Gladiators so far. Like many Premieres it is considerably less fun in TPA than it is in real life.

Members online

Members online