Can we please see Bally Fathom soon!

den10harry

Jun 24, 2014
I have patiently been waiting for Bally Fathom to be digitised on The Pinball Arcade. I have bought every table and will continue to do so, but this is the one I would like please!

There was talk it would make it in season 4 and now I just hope it makes season 5! Its not much to ask!

Many thanks Den

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Amen Den
There are more than a few of us that ask for Fathom on a regular basis. It's been requested many times on this forum and on the FS facebook page. So far we have had no luck. But keep banging the drum.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Yes, please do Fathom so that they can concentrate on Spectrum. Also, the early 80's had some of the best tables for Bally and Williams and it is a major bummer that they didn't do many of these.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I love the Artwork on this game by Greg Freres, as a matter of fact I will be seeing him and Dennis Nordman at Freeplay Florida in November. I also hope a couple more designers get signed up as well, like Pat Lawlor, John Trudeau, Steve Ritchie, Barry Ousler, and a few others. Anyway I wouldn't mind playing this game on TPA eventually, so here's hoping. Here's the link for the Freeplay Florida show freeplayflorida.com

karl

May 10, 2012
Fathom is king. Farsight needs to fathom that fact, and soon. Make it happen, Farsight!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Would love it! If Xenon sold well, and Paragon sells well, if they make it, I would hope they'd consider it.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Never played it but for a really old table it looks pretty awesome.

d5ab60dd0e0cf84c3f420a8cc631042256405871.jpg

invitro

May 4, 2012
That is indeed a pretty playfield pic, my friend.

But you forgot the even prettier backglass...

image-A18.jpg

230-8sigh.jpg

xray23

Mar 18, 2015
Man, it sure looks a lot like Williams Flash which FS needs to do along with Williams Sorcerer. Let's throw Bally Skateball in there too!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I just asked about Fathom on the Twitch stream as I do almost every month.
They said they don't discuss upcoming pins but did add that they love the table and that it could happen. Certainly not a confirmation, but better than I've gotten from them in the past.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It has inline drop-targets. We need more inline drop-targets. Make Season 5 the season of inline drop-targets. Paragon. Fathom. And...

Metallica.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You forgot Dolly Parton. Probably didn't notice because you were looking at her big bumpers. ;)

I like Dolly Parton.

The pinball table, that is. THE PINBALL TABLE.

(Cue memories of a country mix tape my parents inexplicably had that got played a lot in the car when we were kids. One of the songs was "Jolene". No I don't know how or why a British couple in their 40s would have had a country mix tape, either, let alone why they'd inflict it on their kids. I think it was some freebie tape from some giveaway or something, though.)

karl

May 10, 2012
No female bumpers in Harlem Globetrotters, but that is another nice inline drop-target game I would like to see down the line. (along with eight ball deluxe and Flash Gordon of course)

None of them beats Fathom, though, with 2 sets of inline targets (even got a little cleavage in the middle of the playfield too ;) )

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
No female bumpers in Harlem Globetrotters, but that is another nice inline drop-target game I would like to see down the line. (along with eight ball deluxe and Flash Gordon of course)

None of them beats Fathom, though, with 2 sets of inline targets (even got a little cleavage in the middle of the playfield too ;) )

What about Spectrum? Four sets of three drop targets, but you have to pick up clues to fix out which one to shoot at by shooting sink holes.

karl

May 10, 2012
but..but...but they're not inlane targets.

Just kidding. Spectrum would be great. That's a really original game.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
but..but...but they're not inlane targets.

Just kidding. Spectrum would be great. That's a really original game.

Yeah, I just like to name drop Spectrum whenever I get the chance. But really, I would be excited by lots of early 80's/late 70's Bally's

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts