can't download black rose

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
"You must connect to the internet in order to download or purchase tables."

I am connected - in fact I used "update tables" in the app and it worked. Same thing happening on both iPad Air and iPhone 5.

discerningdm

Jun 27, 2012
Didn't we have this error back in the day for Medieval Madness or something?

I am also getting the error.

Good thing Farsight sent their newsletter to everyone so every iOS user can experience the joy of no actual Black Rose. :confused:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I have devices on both iOS 6 & iOS 7 with the same issue on both iOS versions. Here's what I did. I ran the FREE version which seemed to work OK and would let you download/purchase/play the demo table. I didn't want to purchase using the FREE version since I did that with one table (Black Hole) which is now forever tied to that version. I then ran the PAID version again which then seemed OK and I made the purchase. I don't know if switching between the PAID and the FREE version knocked some sense into something that was amiss or if it just cleared up on it's own. :confused:

discerningdm

Jun 27, 2012
I love the devs and support the game, but between this and doing the "Worf Maneuver" to re-authorize kickstarter tables *every upgrade* it's getting tiresome.

I'm sure I'd be more happy if I had Black Rose going, it's one of my favorites!

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Worked just fine here, weird.

I was grandfathered into the Season Pass though, maybe that's the diff.

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
I have devices on both iOS 6 & iOS 7 with the same issue on both iOS versions. Here's what I did. I ran the FREE version which seemed to work OK and would let you download/purchase/play the demo table. I didn't want to purchase using the FREE version since I did that with one table (Black Hole) which is now forever tied to that version. I then ran the PAID version again which then seemed OK and I made the purchase.

This worked for me. Thanks!

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Yes, you have to update the app using the App Store first... Then the table will be there. Fish tales also got updated.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
After "WTF"ing for a few minutes, I remembered I could come and get some ideas from the gang at The Forum. Indeed, when I went to the app store, there it was! I downloaded it with no problems.

And have already managed to score 8 billion points! (I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!)

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
OK, so I'm a noob. WTH happened? I downloaded the app... and now all my previous tables are gone??

I know... I'm a noob. I should know this.

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
OK, so I'm a noob. WTH happened? I downloaded the app... and now all my previous tables are gone??

I know... I'm a noob. I should know this.

All right. I just lost $.99. I downloaded the $.99 cent version instead of the "FREE" version... which seems counter-intuitive.

The FREE version was the version it updated (along with my purchased tables).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts