Capacitive touch buttons for portrait view

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I installed the first 5 packs yesterday, will get the other 5 tonight. Got all the high scores trophies, plus standard goals for Dr Dude. The other 5 don't have trophies so it will be awhile before anything pops ;)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I installed the first 5 packs yesterday, will get the other 5 tonight. Got all the high scores trophies, plus standard goals for Dr Dude. The other 5 don't have trophies so it will be awhile before anything pops ;)

Don't I know it. I was more than a little pissed when I finally got Multi-ball going on Flight 2000 as my final Standard goal and it didn't earn me a trophy. :mad:

I'm at 75% for my trophies. :cool: I have 6 tables that are one goal away from Wizard and a couple more that are two away.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
Just got them all for Central Park (damn, was that easy), so I suppose I'm over 60%, should be over 75% once I clear more standard goal trophies. I'm what they call a trophy whore (dozen platinums on Vita), so I will try to get them all, but I'm not confident I'll make it. Ripley's will be hard, that's the only one out of the original pack I have to clear. Also, I got 25 million on Dr Dude, and it didn't upload - now that's 3 high scores that I might as well have made up :/

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Just got them all for Central Park (damn, was that easy), so I suppose I'm over 60%, should be over 75% once I clear more standard goal trophies. I'm what they call a trophy whore (dozen platinums on Vita), so I will try to get them all, but I'm not confident I'll make it. Ripley's will be hard, that's the only one out of the original pack I have to clear. Also, I got 25 million on Dr Dude, and it didn't upload - now that's 3 high scores that I might as well have made up :/

Ripleys is the only core game I need to clear as well. It's a grinder.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
Closest I got was 2 letters away. I have a really good score on it, it would be awesome if I could reach wizard just once.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
My problem with Central Park is I just don't like it. When I get close and don't get it I just quit.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I don't like it either, it's like 95% luck based, you just shoot the ball up and watch it bounce. I got really lucky, with 4 wiz goals during one play, and 1 I had previously. So it took less than 30 minutes to get all the goals. I may hardly ever play it again.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Just got it today over my lunch break! I'll most likely never play it again. I think I was playing a little looser instead of trying to "go for it."

Now I need to take the same approach with BSD. Just have one goal left for Wizard.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
If you're talking about Big Shot (Dracula's not out yet), I have 2 left, and I assume the one you have left is the ball 5 multiplier goal. I have that one and the overall score.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I need the 250,000 point goal. Like CP, it's not my favorite table so I don't put much work into it.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I actually like it (I like all of season 1 really, first impressions on season 2 are 11 like 8 meh), but the annoying bit is that half the time the ball just goes out before I've got a chance to touch it. Also a luck based table obviously, but not as much as CP.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I actually like it (I like all of season 1 really, first impressions on season 2 are 11 like 8 meh), but the annoying bit is that half the time the ball just goes out before I've got a chance to touch it. Also a luck based table obviously, but not as much as CP.

Yeah. I just need to spend some time with it. There are other tables I'd rather play, so it's hard to stick with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.