iOS - Bug Champion Pub crashes

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
Does Champion Pub work for anybody at the moment? It crashes instantly after pushing the start button on both my iPad Air and iPhone 6 (both running 8.4 latest update).

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Does Champion Pub work for anybody at the moment? It crashes instantly after pushing the start button on both my iPad Air and iPhone 6 (both running 8.4 latest update).

Which version of TPA are you on? You can find the version number by going into the Options folder from the Main Menu and it should be displayed on the lower left side of the screen.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Just letting you (both) know I can confirm, iPad Air 2, latest iOS and TPA versions. Good to hear a fix is coming.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Any word on this? Not sure when "later" is, but isn't there just a way to update the table without having to release an iOS version (which will do doubt take a while to approve)?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Any word on this? Not sure when "later" is, but isn't there just a way to update the table without having to release an iOS version (which will do doubt take a while to approve)?

We had to resubmit which means back to the end of the line, however the Apple review times are still fairly low (5 days). It should be out next week with the release of High Speed II.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.