Choppy Phantom?

Day

Jan 9, 2013
+1 choppy on nexus 7 with whatever came before kitkat.... (holding back on upgrade coz i don't want to loose root)

definately better when you turn off the HUD

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
+1 choppy on nexus 7 with whatever came before kitkat.... (holding back on upgrade coz i don't want to loose root)

definately better when you turn off the HUD

Hey Day,

For your OS upgrade & root restore...
Wugfresh - Nexus Root Toolkit
http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/

For POTO lag N7, update TPA in the play store now with tonight's build.
To be certain - I'd delete POTO in table manager and re download.
Scott has turned back glass hud off and improved performance.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
Hey Day,

For your OS upgrade & root restore...
Wugfresh - Nexus Root Toolkit
http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/

thanks BR ... i (think i) know of Wugfresh since some time now ... didn't i use to root the device in the first instance ?.... it's a couple of years ago now so i forget..... i don't do MS Windows.... and i recall having to put together a win xp machine to use wug and get the tablet rooted... i also recall there were 3 different methods you could use and i struggled with all... i am not convinced i'd gain much by upgrading to android 4.4 and don't have the windows resources here to easily tinker about (in a fit of anger and faced with innumerate w7 updates (Bill give me strength!!!) i wiped the delivered when purchased install of win7 from what was at that time a dual boot windows 7 lenovo laptop. (personally i'm happy living in the unrestrauned ... but post apocalyptic world of shellshock... "f'ck...... linux gets viruses too ???" ....any networked machine is vunerable!)

For POTO lag N7, update TPA in the play store now with tonight's build.
To be certain - I'd delete POTO in table manager and re download.
Scott has turned back glass hud off and improved performance.

thanks i'll give it a go ...i was reasonable OK with turning off the HUD .... however, it seemed every new game the wretched thing turns itself backon again..... which is somewhat annoying.... it's also a little less than desirable to loose the functionality and the valued announcements that a HUD (this HUD!) provides

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
No worries - very little difference between JB & KK.
I couldn't see any performance gains really, only Immersive mode, but none of the games I play incorporated it anyway. :)

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Yay! The update fixed it. It's a shame the HUD had to be disabled to make it happen.

Such memories of this table. Probably one of the first tables I played when I was on my own, i.e. freshman year of college.

Steve

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.