Class of 1812 & Victory

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I thought someone else already started a thread in this section for em, but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, when does this pack come out for PS3, and having never played either game, what can I expect?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I say probably December at the earliest. The last pack came out quickly, but according to Farsight it was a special deal with Sony for their Halloween event on PSN.

I played the free version of both tables on my Nook (bought it a few weeks ago).

Class of 1812 is a very gimmicky table to say the least. The table has 3 animatronics, which are a moving hand, a beating heart, and a talking mouth. The music is pretty catchy and it plays a lot like other early 90 tables. I found it to be a pretty fun table overall.

Victory has a pretty solid soundtrack, but it's pretty plain. I like it, but I wish there was a little more adjective to it.

Last edited:

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
If the trend continues lately with the last 3-4 table packs, we can probably see it late this month or early December.

I've only played Victory and Class of 1812 on my SG3. Demos for them are far to short to really judge them.

Class of 1812 I hit the right right twice start the multi-ball hit a few shots and I reach the score limit for the table.

Victory looks interesting in enough. I think it requires more accurate shots than expected which I like. However, again the demo score limit is too little to really 'Demo' The table.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Last year the October and November packs did not get released on ps3 until late January/early February because of the "Christmas Rush". I can only imagine the approval process being even worse this year because of the ps4 release. So enjoy Haunted House and Teed Off.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I'm already heavily bored with "Tee'd off" and HH is only fun for so long. Again, I'm not a big fan of tables with multiple flippers. (At least in the sense of BH and HH)

Thanks for the input, cannot wait to check "Class of 1812" out!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
If FarSight is going back to submitting two packs at a time with one update then it won't be until after the New Year.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I'm already heavily bored with "Tee'd off" and HH is only fun for so long. Again, I'm not a big fan of tables with multiple flippers. (At least in the sense of BH and HH)

Thanks for the input, cannot wait to check "Class of 1812" out!

Wow, you really have a short attenti

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
Wow, you really have a short attenti

Naw, I'm just not a big fan of those two tables.

I mean, HH is really neat, but I was never a fan of BH-like tables. The attic and basement are neat for a couple days, but get old to me real quick. I find TO to be cheesy, annoying, and not fun at all.

You give me a table like TOM or MM and I'll play it for decades.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Naw, I'm just not a big fan of those two tables.

I mean, HH is really neat, but I was never a fan of BH-like tables. The attic and basement are neat for a couple days, but get old to me real quick. I find TO to be cheesy, annoying, and not fun at all.

You give me a table like TOM or MM and I'll play it for decades.

It's OK. My reply was just supposed to be funny because I was saying that you had a short attention span but I didn't even finish my sentence. Ha! :D Maybe it was only funny to me.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Last year the October and November packs did not get released on ps3 until late January/early February because of the "Christmas Rush". I can only imagine the approval process being even worse this year because of the ps4 release. So enjoy Haunted House and Teed Off.

No, that was because of a legal issue with TZ.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
About Class Of 1812, it's no Freddy or Rescue 911, but it is quite enjoyable. I have to say get the Pro Mode because 3 balls is not enough to really get into Class of 1812, you will need practice. Also it's a real drain Monster, I loose balls so fast and it's not forgiving. On a big plus side, I love the sound effects and the music especially the Chickens and the Rap songs the monsters sing. Overall a fun game I would recommend buying this pack, Victory is okay to but only in limited plays, at least for me. I will buy all the packs as they come out, even the EM's which I really, really don't like they bore me really fast. I just can't wait for the Playstation 4 right know 13 days, I say hurry up 13 days.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Something about the release of TZ coincided with one of the movies so the packs got pushed back due to the threat of legal repercussions. The whole thing was a stupid joke.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts