Classic Game Room (CGRUndertow) review of Pinball Arcade

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
What? The DLC isn't "really" DLC because they are already there? Dude, you're reviewing a game that's a year old. All those tables WERE DLC!

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Yeah, he's a little late to the party.

At least I don't have to listen to this one. Thanks for the heads-up on the interview. The Geekenstein interview was enough old news.

I'm sticking with Jeff's interviews. The forum pro's and members here have great questions, Jeff does a great interview and has a pleasing voice. Plus, I know I'll hear new information and not just a rehash of everything most pinball arcade forum fans know. :D

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
He also seems to be reviewing the concept of the game, rather than the game itself. His comment about calling the attendant was laughable considering how often that actually works. Also, despite it saying it was a review for PS3, that was about as generic platform wise as you could get.

Still, I love his enthusiasm, since that is EXACTLY how I felt when I first got the game too. Now I'm jaded and too aware of flaws!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Yes, his enthusiasm is refreshing. It's a positive review overall. Good publicity for TPA.

I agree. I thought he probably should have done a little research before doing the recording of the review. I understand he might have wanted to play the game "cold" but do a little self education before recording the interview!

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
At 2:00 (to 2:30), on the ToM table, I guess he played in 1080p, there's lag! :rolleyes: (all his shots are delayed).

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
From the review: "It's not as if the additional tables are DLC, they are right there you just can't play them unless you pay!"

Ummmm, ok?

Also, just the 4 launch tables? Really? The launch pack is over a year old.

Finally, Undertow? PBA deserves Mark and a proper CGR review, imo.

Other than that great review.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts