Classic Stern Poll - Official FarSight Poll (Closed)

Which classic Stern table would you like to see released?

• Catacomb (1981) - [URL=http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=469]IPDB.org Link[/URL]

Votes: 78 18.4%
  • Flight 2000 (1980) - [URL=http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=887]IPDB.org Link[/URL]

Votes: 98 23.2%
  • Galaxy (1980) - [URL=http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=980]IPDB.org Link[/URL]

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Meteor (1979) - [URL=http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1580]IPDB.org Link[/URL]

Votes: 52 12.3%
  • Nine Ball (1980) - [URL=http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1678]IPDB.org Link[/URL]

Votes: 35 8.3%
  • Seawitch (1980) - [URL=http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2089]IPDB.org Link[/URL]

Votes: 94 22.2%
  • Star Gazer (1980) - [URL=http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2346]IPDB.org Link[/URL]

Votes: 39 9.2%
  • Trident (1979) - [URL=http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2644]IPDB.org Link[/URL]

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Looking at the current voting and it looks like it might be a close one. The top two are separated by only 7 votes.

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
So, how about a Stern table pack with both Sea Witch and Flight 2000? Would be a nice change up, two new tables instead of just one new table matched with one played to death on PHoF. Just a thought.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
So, how about a Stern table pack with both Sea Witch and Flight 2000? Would be a nice change up, two new tables instead of just one new table matched with one played to death on PHoF. Just a thought.

As much as most of us would love to see two unreleased tables (exception of Whirlwind :)), Bobby King has said that, for the time being, it's in their best financial interest to include an PHOF rerelease with each update. All you can hope for is eventually they'll run out of them.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
They will run out of them in probably another year, heres what they have left

Williams:
Sorcerer
Whirlwind
Pin*Bot
Jive Time (although I'm pretty sure they said they'll be skipping this one)

Gottlieb:
Ace High
Victory
Tee'd Off
Goin' Nuts
El Dorado City Of Gold
Tee'd Off

Strikes 'n spares I believe won't be coming at all, and I don't know about Play-Boy.

If I'm missing any let me know

Steven Lucz

Oct 12, 2012

Personally I'm fine with PHoF re-releases since those games have never been released on the PC and some of the other platforms,

They are sure to run out by next year since there are only several tables that can be guaranteed release : El Dorado - City of Gold, Victory, Tee'd Off, Jive Time, Pin*Bot, Sorcerer, and Whirlwind.

Play Boy and Ace High are too old and focused on replay earning, Goin' Nuts is probably too rare to digitize properly, and Strikes and Spares is just a bowling game with flippers.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Strikes 'n spares I believe won't be coming at all, and I don't know about Play-Boy.

If I'm missing any let me know

Why do people keep saying that they aren't doing Strikes and Spares? Because it sucks? Because it isn't typical pinball? They actually said on their Facebook page as a response to soneone's comment 6-12 months ago that they did plan to do Strikes and Spares. And they never said that they didn't plan to do it since then to the best of my knowledge. And I wouldn't be surprised if they did playboy either.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Keep in mind that if they do have any kickstarted tables or super-premium ones, they may not be packed with a second table. Not that it would stretch out the other table re-releases that far, but it could be a bit longer than the 9-12 months of potential time to reissue the remaining HOF tables.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Why do people keep saying that they aren't doing Strikes and Spares? Because it sucks? Because it isn't typical pinball? They actually said on their Facebook page as a response to soneone's comment 6-12 months ago that they did plan to do Strikes and Spares. And they never said that they didn't plan to do it since then to the best of my knowledge. And I wouldn't be surprised if they did playboy either.

Pretty sure I read on here that someone claimed FS wasn't doing strikes and spares

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
wow look at how seawitch has jumped up... not in accordance with the statistical curve...

I ****ing knew the cheaters would come

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
wow look at how seawitch has jumped up... not in accordance with the statistical curve...

Dude, cut it out already. Your pissing and moaning is getting old.

I actually didn't even vote till today. And yes, I voted for Sea Witch....*gasp*....

Last edited:

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Palmer needs to get banned already. Guy adds nothing to the forum besides whining.

And after watching a vid of Flight 2000, I might be rooting for that one. Or I'm just a sucker for space themes...

You know what. Screw it. They'll all come to us eventually...

N

netizen

Looking at the current voting and it looks like it might be a close one. The top two are separated by only 7 votes.

LOL, yup those 2 votes cast totes puts Seawitch over the top. /s

I need to go find a Stallone picture now, sec.

Stallone%20-%20Over%20the%20top.jpg

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Somehow I feel my boycott coming on. Flight 2000 should still win. Palmer is right. I guess Flight 2000 has some intense followers. We REALLY love this table.

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
Thank you for the info about the table release plan. I do look forward to having all of the PHoF tables done up by Pinball Arcade, I just get antsy for brand new tables. You can imagine how excited I was finding PA and discovering that they had tables like Mars Attacks, Theater of Magic, etc. I was jumping for joy. Had been wondering when PHoF was ever going to release a new disc with new tables. TotAN and MM had me worked up for sure..but then finding Pinball Arcade...I'm still thrilled beyond words.

My wife's fav table seems to be Big Shot. She loves the old school simple stuff. So she's certainly looking forward to Aces High and Central Park.

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012

Did you make a graph or something? :rolleyes:

You made a comment yesterday that people would create fake accounts on this forum to post fake votes for Seawitch. Do you really think people care that much that they would do such a thing? I voted for Seawitch but if a different table comes out on top then I'll be very happy to buy it the first day it's released. Is it really that big of a deal to you?

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
My wife's fav table seems to be Big Shot. She loves the old school simple stuff. So she's certainly looking forward to Aces High and Central Park.

Today I took my iPad into the kitchen and turned up the volume all the way while playing Central Park. I knew all the bells would annoy the hell out of my wife and it did. She screamed for me to turn it down while my daughter and I had a good laugh over it.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

Calm the **** down, Palmer. There have been 6 new users today, and only one of them has voted (two haven't even verified their accounts). I've been checking all new accounts created while the vote has been posted to ensure that people aren't creating multiple accounts to bump a table.

Let this be your one warning - cut out the whining on the forum, or I'll silence you myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts