Confirmed upcoming tables

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
2uejgj4.jpg

nice!

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I've tried playing Tee'd Off multiple times, the table goals just don't make any sense to me. The sound effects are also incredibly annoying.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I've tried playing Tee'd Off multiple times, the table goals just don't make any sense to me. The sound effects are also incredibly annoying.

+1

The whole table doesn't make any sense. It reminds me of "Funhouse", another highly annoying, nonsensical table.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Tee'd Off is lots of fun if you give it a chance.

Keep GOPHE(R) and SKINS(!) almost topped up as you will need them both. Holes in one for an EB at 6, and a multiball at 8. Multiball also every 9 holes and every time you complete GOPHER. And hit the Mystery hole a lot as well, as it gives out some nice prizes.

For big points, raise the bonus as high as you can, then try to do the pitch and putt lots of times to get that huge bonus many many times, once each ball.

Each ball you can also do as many of the 'rounds' as you can, including EB, Pitch n Putt (as above), and the Skins round where you can double your score by skill not by luck - or lose the lot! In that sense it is like the mirror in Funhouse, another game you don't like for some reason.

Double it a few times, and have a handful of luck sprinkled in (ideally Skins gets awarded more than once in a game, and when you already have a decent score), and you can score big on this table. I'm currently at 8.5B but will certainly go back to raise that at some stage.

Nesbro

Jul 18, 2014
Tee'd Off is alright, but No Good Gofers is basically the same theme and all except about 10 times better. More interesting layout, funnier callouts, pretty much better everything. I barely have any reason to play TO too often unless I'm really in the mood for a Gottlieb, and even then I prefer the others over it.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
So does Tee'd Off. You play rounds of golf.

If you actually play the rounds of golf, Tee'd Off is awesome. the other key is learning how to get a hole in one skill shot. Also shutting up the gofer and or making him compliment you is great fun. It' one of my favorite tables, as is No Good Gofers.

Last edited:

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Tee'd Off is lots of fun if you give it a chance.

Keep GOPHE(R) and SKINS(!) almost topped up as you will need them both. Holes in one for an EB at 6, and a multiball at 8. Multiball also every 9 holes and every time you complete GOPHER. And hit the Mystery hole a lot as well, as it gives out some nice prizes.

For big points, raise the bonus as high as you can, then try to do the pitch and putt lots of times to get that huge bonus many many times, once each ball.

Each ball you can also do as many of the 'rounds' as you can, including EB, Pitch n Putt (as above), and the Skins round where you can double your score by skill not by luck - or lose the lot! In that sense it is like the mirror in Funhouse, another game you don't like for some reason.

Double it a few times, and have a handful of luck sprinkled in (ideally Skins gets awarded more than once in a game, and when you already have a decent score), and you can score big on this table. I'm currently at 8.5B but will certainly go back to raise that at some stage.

I've actually tried, many times, to give both "Tee'd Off" and "Funhouse" a chance. I just really hate both tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts