Confirmed upcoming tables

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
TPA: The Game

Shoot the spinner to raise the Kickstarter Jackpot. Shoot the flashing KS Jackpot scoop to collect it!

Find the license rights! Shoot all the License Drop targets to collect it!

Collect all the Platforms modes to reach Platform Compatibility Multiball!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I look at it from a different angle,when I play it doesn`t matter what table it is,iplay looking through a 10 year olds eyes not a grandad.maybe that`s why I enjoy every table and I don`t worry about graphics,glitches or anything else that might be wrong.i still remember when I was a knee high to a grasshopper I just loved playing pinball and still do, to this day !!! :)

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Well I like Teed Off and I was quite happy to see it come to TPA because there were shots in the console version that I found impossible. Funhouse I'm not as big a fan of - just doesn't seem to be a lot going on there. Nice thread drift!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Phantom Of The Opera all but confirmed by Bobby King!

Actually quite glad about this. Played this one at the UK Pinball Party. Despite the unnecessary cleavage, this one had a really well done theme that pulls you in. And I liked the gameplay from what I played of it.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
If you actually play the rounds of golf, Tee'd Off is awesome. the other key is learning how to get a hole in one skill shot. Also shutting up the gofer and or making him compliment you is great fun. It' one of my favorite tables, as is No Good Gofers.

Well, Gottlieb Premier did seem to like making a 'lite' version of big Williams' tables:

Tee'd Off - No Good Go'fers
Class of 1812 - Monster Bash
Operation Thunder - F14 Tomcat
Bone Busters is a reference to Ghostbusters, don't know if there is an actual table.....

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Well, Gottlieb Premier did seem to like making a 'lite' version of big Williams' tables:

Tee'd Off - No Good Go'fers
Class of 1812 - Monster Bash
Operation Thunder - F14 Tomcat
Bone Busters is a reference to Ghostbusters, don't know if there is an actual table.....

The only problem is that gottlieb did those tables before their similar WMS cousins, usually years before! As much as I don't care for most gottliebs, you would have to say that WMS made superior versions of gottlieb themes.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So based on the interview Bobby did Monday (I'll hold my tongue about that!), POTO confirmed next, the original table comes out Halloween in a standalone app for iOS and Android (maybe PC, otherwise later along with PS3,4, Vita), and there are 2 more titles included in the package deal that BSD was part of. Last Action Hero was 'tossed' out as being a season 5 table, but I'd take that with a grain of salt. Not the part of LAH coming, but when.

Safe Cracker was also mentioned as being on the short list, Banzai Run has a champion at the studio but they don't know how to do the backglass yet. Also confirmed, one EM for season 4 and one for season 5. Neither will be a licensed EM, as not enough money in it to share with a 3rd party license. Yes, Evil Knievel was flat out shot down.

As it stands now, FarSight has 3 seasons mapped out, so 30 more tables. If and when FS can figure out emulation for S.A.M., Bobby said they'd probably put out a bunch of Sterns in a row.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts