Confirmed upcoming tables

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
I don't think it's boring at all. But I also liked police force and millionaire other tables most don't like

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Jillian's in Worcester MA has 3 pins. The getaway, Simpsons pin party and Star Wars pinball 2000. Just got to play the getaway for the first time. I LOVE that table. I really hope to see it this season.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I never really understood thew whole "Secrecy" thing, to be honest. You'd think if more people knew in advance what the plans were, more people would be ready to jump on the product. (That's just my opinion, anyway.)

Tbh it sounds more like Farsight will have a plan of what tables they want but naturally can't buy the tables until they've shifted some on, so don't want to promise any tables because a) there could be some huge problems with emulating it and b) they don't want to drive up the prices of those tables, with c) sometimes they will probably get the table but it needs to be fixed and cleaned up first, putting it a few months down the line.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that's why some tables felt a little rushed, what with a table planned but not in the condition they wanted so held it back and brought something else in.

However I might be wrong and Farsight just really love Lights, Camera Action and Goin Nuts :p

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I never understood the love for Bad Cats. I guess I just haven't played it enough.

Meow-me-meow-meow!

Its more funny than anything. Loop the left ramp for big points, loop the center ramp for an extra ball and to get everyone in the room meowing along with the game. Its entertaining in that way at least. Probably not high on the list for TPA though.

Mark Ellis

Nov 18, 2014
Count me in for F-14 Tomcat. Also, my 47 year-old brain is missing a few cells, but I seem to remember a motocross-themed table with some sort of jumping game in the backglass. Am I just nuts? What was that game called? I remember loving it, but I don't think it was in our local 7-11 for more than a couple weeks.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Count me in for F-14 Tomcat. Also, my 47 year-old brain is missing a few cells, but I seem to remember a motocross-themed table with some sort of jumping game in the backglass. Am I just nuts? What was that game called? I remember loving it, but I don't think it was in our local 7-11 for more than a couple weeks.

Banzai Run. It's highly requested.

Mark Ellis

Nov 18, 2014
Ah, didn't remember the name... But I looked it up and I can guess why it hasn't been released yet. I'm assuming it's because the backglass playfield is difficult to emulate for a gaming system.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I used to work with a Mark Ellis at Panavision some 17 years ago. Hadn't heard that name in a while, made me smile. Even if you're not the same dude!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Nope. They don't have a prototype, they have a regular un-modded production run table.

I know FS have to stick with production models, but when they get around to doing Judge Dredd, if they don't do the prototype version for that it will be a huge shame. The spinning ball lock is one feature too cool to miss out.

Still, it's unlikely they'll change the rules for one table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts