Confirmed upcoming tables

Hypnos

Jul 7, 2012
I know Jive Time isn't coming but did I just imagine that Firepower wont be coming either? Been playing it on WPB/PHOF and really like it.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Sorcerer is teased as an upcoming release! The logo is up across the wall on Android when you play a game. To see it, dont start a game, let the camera pan upward to the left to see it upagainst the wall near the left speaker. Remember that funhouse is displayed to the right, near the right speaker!

That's just because they recycled the PS3/360 arcade background from PHOF for the iOS/Android versions of the game.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I know Jive Time isn't coming

I really hope it does. I love that stupid table, and I no longer own working systems for either of the two copies of PHOF Williams that I bought (Wii & 3DS). I would really like to track down an Xbox 360 copy and buy the game a third time, but all the Amazon sellers want like $70.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
why dont you get it on xbla? its one of the games on the demand

No, it isn't? Or am I missing something? Maybe it's only available On Demand in other territories that aren't North America? Actually, if you can confirm for me that it is available On Demand in Europe, I will actually create a European GamerTag and procure some European MS Points just to download this.

edit: :eek: It is! Well I certainly can't get a Euro credit card, so I'll have to use xbux. How many
NO5JG.png
do I need to purchase a £15 download? And who is willing to send me a code in exchange for PayPal? :D

Last edited:

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
try this site, its where i buy xbla codes from and it uses paypal

http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/

and despite the wonky name, its all legit, safe and quick :)

edit: just remember, that you need euro points ;)

edit2: hmm another thing... i hope its not region locked... as in youre trying to buy the game, and it'll say "this item is not available from your current location"... coz then you'll need an vpn... well its not that much of a problem/cost but it's a hassle nonetheless :(

Last edited:

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Oh, don't worry. I can sort all that junk. I just didn't realize it was available as a Games on Demand title outside my region. I can take it from here. ;) Thanks so much for the heads up, m8.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I think CFTBL and BK need to be taken off the list

Done.....I also updated Dr. Dude since Dr. Dude is now in the iOS App Store description, and I removed Strikes and Spares for now. Plus I added TZ and Victory.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Didn't know Earthshaker was confirmed. Excellent!

No, it's not. The list before said "Either Dr. Dude or Earthshaker" since Bobby King was asked if either one was coming this year, and he said one of them would be. We now know that it's Dr. Dude since it's confirmed in the App Store description (plus, we knew it was most likely Dr. Dude in the first place since it was seen in the "making of" video).

Sorry if you got your hopes up :(

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
No, it's not. The list before said "Either Dr. Dude or Earthshaker" since Bobby King was asked if either one was coming this year, and he said one of them would be. We now know that it's Dr. Dude since it's confirmed in the App Store description (plus, we knew it was most likely Dr. Dude in the first place since it was seen in the "making of" video).

Sorry if you got your hopes up :(
OK, I got you. You big tease!

Sublime

Jul 26, 2012
Brixie's is actually across the street from the Galloping Ghost. Btw the owner there just bought another building for his pins. He now has a Twilight Zone, Gorgar, Funhouse and a few more.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
edit: just remember, that you need euro points ;)

edit2: hmm another thing... i hope its not region locked... as in youre trying to buy the game, and it'll say "this item is not available from your current location"... coz then you'll need an vpn... well its not that much of a problem/cost but it's a hassle nonetheless :(

Trip Report: Guys, don't do this. :( I created an en-GB gamertag, had a Brit friend send me a points code for it, and tried to buy the content. Got ye olde region error so setup a VPN tunnel to a UK-based proxy. Bought and downloaded the content. Bam, same error. But now the points are actually spent. Did some research and "Games on Demand" work differently from other XBLM content categories in that the actual files themselves are region locked. They are essentially just bootable, DRM'd disc images of the retail game discs themselves. So while my usual tricks work fine for game demos, XBLA titles like TPA, and cosmetic crap like themes and gamerpics, they will do nothing to get a Euro Games on Demand title to play on an NTSC-U 360. My only recourse to salvage my purchase now is to import a PAL console. Guess I'll go back to hunting for a North American Williams Collection disc that isn't priced at double the original retail. Boo.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Nah, shake it off, bro. I am responsible for all of the actions I took, and I had the £18 to blow on the off-chance anyway. I just wanted to post a follow-up to prevent others from wasting their time/money.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts