Confirmed upcoming tables

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I think we should make a petition AGAINST Strikes and spares.:p Waste of time imho...

I agree, although Strikes and Spares is a pretty decent table from the 70's, while Strikes N' Spares is that shuffle bowler trying to masquerade as a pinball game we saw in PHOF Gottlieb. SNS is a decent title for some little kid to put tokens in to win tickets at Chuck E. Cheese, but it has no place in TPA.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Absolute +1 to that. One of my favourite tables on Visual Pinball.

SUPERCHARGER.

READY.

SUSPECT RAN A RED LIGHT, OVER.

Wooooo Woooooo Woooooo

THIS rather than TZ or TAF got me into DMD pinball.
And LET'S FACE IT we do NEEEEEED a Ritchie game BADLY :)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Just played The Getaway this past weekend. I agree. This would be a great Ritchie table to get. Gotta have ZZ Top though. I wonder how Farsight will implement the gear shifter/plunger on the touch screens. Maybe just an on screen prompt or permanent icon like MM.

Snotrot

Apr 14, 2012
Anyone know when the 4 tables that have been released with be out for consoles? Last I heard was early May and we're past that. I'm dying here lol.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Unfortunately no one really knows. It's at Sony and MS, they just have to go through and approve the submissions, then slot them into their releases.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
+1 Getaway, one of my favorites of all time. Easy to understand rules, fast gameplay, nonstop action, and some of the best shots you can make in pinball.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Just played The Getaway this past weekend. I agree. This would be a great Ritchie table to get. Gotta have ZZ Top though. I wonder how Farsight will implement the gear shifter/plunger on the touch screens. Maybe just an on screen prompt or permanent icon like MM.

Wonder how they can implement the ole' Knee Shift?
Anyone remember Secret Mania? Think you shifted when a certain number of Police cars were outside the Doughnut Shop IIRC....One or Two cars?

GOING MY WAY?

Great game.......and only that ONE ZZ Top licence too :)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Wonder how they can implement the ole' Knee Shift?
Anyone remember Secret Mania? Think you shifted when a certain number of Police cars were outside the Doughnut Shop IIRC....One or Two cars?
Three cars for Secret Mania. (Do not try this if you are prone to seizures. You'll know instantly why not once Secret Mania begins...)

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
From the TZ interview with Bobby King:

Finally, any word on the June table releases yet? *Give us a hint!*
"Not ready to announce yet, but the June tables will be brought to you by the letter G."

http://www.gamerlive.tv/article/interview-pinball-arcade-and-bringing-twilight-zone-home

Gorgar is a given, in that case. Getaway would be a nice surprise, but Gofers is a possibility as well. Don't think they would release two Williams Collection tables together, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts