Confirmed upcoming tables

silverjaguar7

Sep 26, 2012
when all the prev released tables are out, should we still expect two tables a month? I can only assume its a significant amount of work to start from scratch on two tables a month...

Deathtickle

Dec 10, 2012
HighSpeed.......... Please make this available sooner rather than later. Having PinBot now makes me long for HighSpeed even more. I really expected it to be release by now. This has to be one of the most enjoyable, playable and self explanatory games the Pinball world has ever produced.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
when all the prev released tables are out, should we still expect two tables a month? I can only assume its a significant amount of work to start from scratch on two tables a month...

Definitely. Farsight has been on record that they have done all of these tables from the ground up and not used any of the table art or modding from releases. Effectively they are making 2 new builds a month.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
So all PS3 users have to wait until September to get packs 15 & 16?

I don't pay attention to the PS3 release dates because I don't play on that platform but I just found the answer for you here:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/194-Latest-NEWS-And-INFORMATION-From-FarSight-Studios-Concerning-The-Pinball-Arcade

In the General Information section PiN WiZ indicated that Pack 15 should be available in early September and Pack 16 should be available by mid September.

Additionally, you can probably find more information specific to PS3 in the PS3 section of the forum:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/forumdisplay.php/10-Playstation-3

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I know, but for years people have just negotiated with them separately. I could name off quite a few projects that got done after going this route.

They did so for a Greatest Hits CD, songs being used in "Guitar Hero III", etc etc etc.

Like I said, this is one that, in my opinion, could honestly get done. These guys have been talking about Pinball for years, not to mention ALWAYS had one backstage, ready to play.

The use of G 'N R songs in GH 3 is specifically why this won't be happening. Axl agreed to letting the songs be used, but then Slash was plastered all over the advertising and game itself. Axl was furious that Slash essentially became the face of Guns, and swore he would never have any business dealing with him ever again. Soon after, Axl got the rights for the use of the name 'Guns 'N Roses' exclusively, where as before it anyone in the band had rights to it. When 'Chinese Democracy' came out, he put let Rock Band have the music, but not Guitar Hero, his own little personal F U to them. On top of that, as far as Axl is concerned, G 'n R is still actively making music, so why would he want to remind everyone of members that are no longer in the band, and pay them?

In other words, it ain't gonna happen.

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
As I enjoy speculating, here is my predicted release schedule for the rest of Season 2 + the first month of Season 3:

- AUGUST 2013 -
Evel Knievel
Tee'd Off

- SEPTEMBER 2013 -
Terminator 2: Judgment Day

- OCTOBER 2013 -
Haunted House
Sorcerer

- NOVEMBER 2013 -
Fish Tales
Victory

- DECEMBER 2013 -
Phantom of the Opera
El Dorado: City of Gold

- JANUARY 2014 -
The Addams Family

- FEBRUARY 2013 -
NASCAR
Ace High

** For those who don't know, NASCAR season starts in February, and we'll probably be due for a Stern table anyway. **

This schedule would wrap up everything we would likely get from PHoF, and it would also give us the first Data East release "by 2014". Thoughts?

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
I think Tee'd Off will be better paired with EBD in September. T2 needs to come ASAP (aka in AUGUST).

I doubt Eight Ball Deluxe would be far behind, but even if I predicted it for March, I'd have a hard time guessing a second table to pair it with, since we would've burned all the PHoF choices at that point.

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
I don't pay attention to the PS3 release dates because I don't play on that platform but I just found the answer for you here:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/194-Latest-NEWS-And-INFORMATION-From-FarSight-Studios-Concerning-The-Pinball-Arcade

In the General Information section PiN WiZ indicated that Pack 15 should be available in early September and Pack 16 should be available by mid September.

Additionally, you can probably find more information specific to PS3 in the PS3 section of the forum:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/forumdisplay.php/10-Playstation-3

Ah, thank you my friend. :D

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
The use of G 'N R songs in GH 3 is specifically why this won't be happening. Axl agreed to letting the songs be used, but then Slash was plastered all over the advertising and game itself. Axl was furious that Slash essentially became the face of Guns, and swore he would never have any business dealing with him ever again. Soon after, Axl got the rights for the use of the name 'Guns 'N Roses' exclusively, where as before it anyone in the band had rights to it. When 'Chinese Democracy' came out, he put let Rock Band have the music, but not Guitar Hero, his own little personal F U to them. On top of that, as far as Axl is concerned, G 'n R is still actively making music, so why would he want to remind everyone of members that are no longer in the band, and pay them?

In other words, it ain't gonna happen.

Well, for once, I'm taking the positive route. I really want this table. Hahahahaha

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If JK's guesses are correct I would be super happy. But you just know FS with throw a curveball in there somewhere. Like TFTC or something else we aren't expecting. Maybe EBD as mentioned above or High Speed, Road Show, or Cyclone.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I definitely expect plenty of curveballs, because besides the remakes and the potential of the Adams Family, I don't remember Farsight giving any hints that would indicate any of those tables are coming. TFTC and EBD have been teased so I would definitely expect them, and possibly High Speed because Bobby said that they would most likely do it before The Getaway, so that means they're at least thinking about it.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Yeah, this is what I was thinking, with (hopefully) TFTC or Haunted house (or both!) for October and a Halloween theme.

TFTC and HH would be a phenomenal Halloween pack, where do we sign up for that? Throw in a pumpkin/jack-o-lantern custom ball and charge $6 or even $7 and I'd be all over that.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
As I enjoy speculating, here is my predicted release schedule for the rest of Season 2 + the first month of Season 3:

- AUGUST 2013 -
Evel Knievel
Tee'd Off

- SEPTEMBER 2013 -
Terminator 2: Judgment Day

- OCTOBER 2013 -
Haunted House
Sorcerer

- NOVEMBER 2013 -
Fish Tales
Victory

- DECEMBER 2013 -
Phantom of the Opera
El Dorado: City of Gold

- JANUARY 2014 -
The Addams Family

- FEBRUARY 2013 -
NASCAR
Ace High

** For those who don't know, NASCAR season starts in February, and we'll probably be due for a Stern table anyway. **

This schedule would wrap up everything we would likely get from PHoF, and it would also give us the first Data East release "by 2014". Thoughts?

I too love speculating. Let's see who is closer when it's all said and done.

Here's my predictions:

- AUGUST 2013 -
T2

- SEPTEMBER 2013 -
8-Ball Deluxe
T'eed Off

- OCTOBER 2013 -
Tales from the Crypt
Ace High

- NOVEMBER 2013 -
High Speed
Sorcerer