Congratulations Bowen Kernis

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Belated kudos to Bowen Kernis
Bowen, if you still lurk these fora: congratulations. Great finals. Enjoyed your mad ball-controll skills.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
There should be at least 11 more coming, as there was a set of stretch goals for the PAPA kickstarter that promised tutorials if they were met, and they were. Banzai Run was the first one.

And the Banzai Run tutorial was incredible! Go see it and then realize just how awesome having BR in TPA would be!!!

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
YES... Banzai Run IS imminent to anyone. At PWA, my sister was attracted to the upper playfield, and she played it... and failed soon after. Again, she is 5... I'll give it a try. Go for the hill!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
There should be at least 11 more coming, as there was a set of stretch goals for the PAPA kickstarter that promised tutorials if they were met, and they were. Banzai Run was the first one.

During the PAPA 16 finals, they mentioned that an I500 tutorial was done but it hasn't been posted yet.

bkerins

Apr 15, 2013
During the PAPA 16 finals, they mentioned that an I500 tutorial was done but it hasn't been posted yet.

Correct! And it's not the only one. There will be a new tutorial released on a regular schedule starting in October, via papa.tv.

Gaps in tutorials are usually my fault, or my travel schedule's fault, anyway. I don't live in Pittsburgh so it can be several months between trips to film. Besides, you'll soon have Pinball 102 to learn from!

Thanks to all for the kind words. A lucky day for sure.
- Bowen

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Welcome to Pinball Arcade Fans, Bowen! It's so exciting having the winner of this year's PAPA championships to talk to. BTW, I've joined the Boston Pinball Associaition, very nice group.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts