Connect friends

petertje750

Mar 2, 2015
For the highscores you can connect to friends by facebook as seen in the pinball arcade app.
A friend of my are facebook friends cq connected and we want to see each others highscores but we can't find how we can connect with the app

How is the procedure working for android?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Its not, and it never has unfortunately.

I'd suggest getting you and your friend onto Google Play Games and track scores that way. Much more reliable.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
It might be worth deleting this option from the game now we have GPS implemented [MENTION=4573]Scumble373[/MENTION]. What are your thoughts on that?

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
It might be worth deleting this option from the game now we have GPS implemented [MENTION=4573]Scumble373[/MENTION]. What are your thoughts on that?

We won't be deleting it, but yes Google Play does an awesome job of tracking and comparing scores with your friends. The option will stay in the game for people who prefer to not use google play.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
So from what I understand, this function is not doing anything since 3 years on Android. Why leaving it in then? Or did I miss something?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
on ios theres onky ever been myself even when i poplated my game centre , so i assume this is all a fookbook thing?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I'd say the friend list and comparing high scores with friends. I haven't seen any possibility to have friends and therefore have a friend leaderboard. I haven't even seen a possibilty of a Facebook connection though, not that I'd miss it at all.

petertje750

Mar 2, 2015
I don't like the connection with facebook for comparing high scores, with Google play we can't connect, we both have the game in my games but in google play we can't connect because there is not a game in common.
We only want to see each other highscores, why can't this be done trough a interface within pinball arcade highscores - friends

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I don't like the connection with facebook for comparing high scores, with Google play we can't connect, we both have the game in my games but in google play we can't connect because there is not a game in common.
We only want to see each other highscores, why can't this be done trough a interface within pinball arcade highscores - friends
You've both added each other to a Google plus circle, right? That's required to see each other on the Google Play leaderboard.

petertje750

Mar 2, 2015
Yep, we are connecting through 2 groups, friends and games.
I can find him with play but when try to connect with him the message is no games in common, but we both have paid version of pinball and TAF and we want to share these scores.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Not sure if I understand your expectations correctly, but it reads as if you'd expect to see each other's High Score within the table's High Score list, like here:

If this is what you are looking for, then this is not possible at all.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
as a side note last week i was playing twlightzone for the first time in a long time, and my scores/goals had been reset and the top score was sdc, at first i thought it was a fluke then i remember it actually is our resident lost in the zoner sean lol, a very low score for him tho tsk

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
as a side note last week i was playing twlightzone for the first time in a long time, and my scores/goals had been reset and the top score was sdc, at first i thought it was a fluke then i remember it actually is our resident lost in the zoner sean lol, a very low score for him tho tsk
I've got a feeling that he *earned* a mention in the stock on-device leaderboard because he spent way too much money during the TZ kickstarter, if you get my drift.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts