Cool custom Ghostbusters and Matrix tables

N

netizen

IIRC they are rethemed games. Matrix was JM and I can't remember what ghostbusters was originally.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
What was Ghostbusters originally? It's a digital display, not DMD, so it's probably something from the mid-to-late eighties. It is pretty well done, except for cutting out the vocals of the Parker Jr. version of the song (the best known by far). It also cries out for DMD, since an alpha-numeric won't cut it for a table as complex as this should be.

PAFO

Jun 19, 2014
It is pretty well done, except for cutting out the vocals of the Parker Jr. version of the song (the best known by far).

It would be annoying to hear a vocal version all the time plus interfering movie quotes. Instrumental version fits better to a pinball machine.

It is pretty well done, except for cutting out the vocals of the Parker Jr. version of the song (the best known by far). It also cries out for DMD, since an alpha-numeric won't cut it for a table as complex as this should be.

True.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
I've play the table Ghost busters sometimes real..... It was not my favourite

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
It would be annoying to hear a vocal version all the time plus interfering movie quotes. Instrumental version fits better to a pinball machine.
Um AC/DC, Metallica, GNR? Vocals all the time (well not with GNR, but that's probably due to technical limitations, and would do it if it could) not annoying at all - quite the opposite.

As for whether this is possible in VP - they have had a GB table for a while, though it's different from this one, it's still worth checking out.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
What was Ghostbusters originally? It's a digital display, not DMD, so it's probably something from the mid-to-late eighties. It is pretty well done, except for cutting out the vocals of the Parker Jr. version of the song (the best known by far). It also cries out for DMD, since an alpha-numeric won't cut it for a table as complex as this should be.

They've not cut anything from the song, that's the RUN D.M.C. version of the theme song from Ghostbusters II:

http://youtu.be/YYrQmLuoCL4

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts