Crashing

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Great! I can report the app is not crashing on me anymore, only giving the dialog box: "error connecting to the server"

Cyberleader63

Banned
Mar 28, 2014
i wanna play logged out only

[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]

today i lost all my scores goals and hall of fame points.
this is the third time it has happened.
is there a way i can get my adams family gold, my eye ball, and the season 6 i preapaid for
while logged out.

thank you

Granny

Oct 16, 2013
Happy to have TPA working again for the most part.... Anybody else still missing table goals, high scores, and HOF points?

Cyberleader63

Banned
Mar 28, 2014
nothing has come back, when i restore hall of fame points it gives me a random number that is not what i had.
i said never mind because i asked the same thing the last 2 times this happend and it did not get fixed.
not your fault
i just think it sux i paid a hundred bux for gold adams family and doctor who that ill never get to play.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
nothing has come back, when i restore hall of fame points it gives me a random number that is not what i had.
i said never mind because i asked the same thing the last 2 times this happend and it did not get fixed.
not your fault
i just think it sux i paid a hundred bux for gold adams family and doctor who that ill never get to play.

There is a few things you can try. Restoring your purchases should check your Apple store purchases, if TAF isn't being restored you can contact support@pinballaracade.com and they should be able to unlock it after confirming your user information. More than likely you should use a farsight login account since that's how we restore HoF points. We reference the online leaderboards to restore the HoF points. Regarding goals and other saved data, you can back up locally or remotely. Locally creates a back up on your device and remotely creates a back up on our server. After you do that you should be able to restore locally or remotely.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts