Crystal Caliburn for iOS is getting closer (now out)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Hey man welcome too the forums, tpas physics are alittle different and flipper interaction seems better in cc2, you can try out tpa free version on ios, so you can judge for yourself!

Welcome btw

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Just remember, the free version and paid version are two different apps. They both work the same, but people have been buying tables for the free version and then are disappointed that the app icon continues to say "free". They then buy the other app and are then doubly pissed that the tables they paid for don't transfer to the "paid" app.

So, try the "free" app. If you like it, then get the "paid" app and buy the tables for that one.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I think the tables do transfer between apps now.

EDIT: just tested, and indeed they do.

Last edited:

polovi

Sep 21, 2012
Thanks very much for your answers! I have indeed downloaded the free apps and played on Creature from the black lagoon and theater of Magic so far. The physics are not bad but CC2 i think is better. But what a pleasure to play on "real tables"! It brings back old memories, specifically with the musics. I think i'll buy a few tables and hope for the physics to be improved with future updates. The guys at Little wing did an amazing job with the physics.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks very much for your answers! I have indeed downloaded the free apps and played on Creature from the black lagoon and theater of Magic so far. The physics are not bad but CC2 i think is better. But what a pleasure to play on "real tables"! It brings back old memories, specifically with the musics. I think i'll buy a few tables and hope for the physics to be improved with future updates. The guys at Little wing did an amazing job with the physics.

CC2 does have pretty good physics. Just wish they had more tables ready for iOS...and definitely more camera views.

polovi

Sep 21, 2012
CC2 does have pretty good physics. Just wish they had more tables ready for iOS...and definitely more camera views.

Yep, thay say on their web site that this will depend on how well the game sells, they are a small company... Let's hope the game sells well

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
I'm enjoying CC2 but I so wish that they would use the playfield lights to help indicate what to shoot for. I'm still largely hitting everything equally in the hope that it makes something happen. Really makes you appreciate how much of pinball design is the lighting and audio, and how it works together to keep you engaged. It's the one thing that lets down almost every videogame pinball that doesn't emulate an existing real world table.

polovi

Sep 21, 2012
The rules are pretty simple, and also explained further in the menus. Just achieved top 50 on Theater Of Magic !!!! Super Happy!

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
Back when I first played Tristan on iPad, I asked them if they planned to add more camera angles and they said they would for their next table, but unfortunately they didn't. I've requested it again, but haven't received a response....maybe if more people ask for it?

I bought this game and also like you find it needs to have some more camera angles. Who did you email that game you a response? I'll send my suggestions to the same person who responded to you and that might help.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I bought this game and also like you find it needs to have some more camera angles. Who did you email that game you a response? I'll send my suggestions to the same person who responded to you and that might help.

I actually posted on their Facebook page.

Members online

Members online