Dear Farsight employees

Jeff Carpenter

Oct 23, 2012
Thank you. Great game. I love pinball. Plays great on my Nexus7 and now that I know it exists I will try out the PS3 version as well.

/that is all

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Where in OH are you? I can't find a place with more than 2 or 3 machines.

Welcome to the forums, of course!

Jeff Carpenter

Oct 23, 2012
I am close to Canton. There is a pinball expo near Ravenna every year. I have seen The Next Generation, Circus Volitaire, Pirates, and Indiana Jones locally around the area at laundrymats and Theaters that are in pretty good shape but the best place once a year is at the pinball expo. The only thing I hate about the expo if I'm being honest is that people don't respect the machines... they let the freaks in and these people just bang the crap out of them without a care in the world that they are precious and difficult to maintain. Don't get me wrong most of the crowd are people in their 50's and decent intelligent folk but the zitfaced teenage angst gets the better of some of the kids and they ruin the party at times. They just don't understand that these kinds of gatherings are quickly coming to an end and they should be honored. A couple years ago there were such doofuses in the place that people wrapped up the machines real early and wouldn't let anyone touch them again. This happened to be a bummer because I had not had my turn on the Twilight Zone which is one of the only machines in the top 40 list I haven't played in real life. I'm not bitter... OR AM I LOL Come on over and enjoy it this year but I wanted to give you a heads up to how it really is.

http://ohiopinballshow.com/

When:

Thursday February 28th 2013 5 PM to 12 PM
Friday March 1st 2013 12 PM to 11 PM
Saturday March 2nd 2013 9 AM to 8 PM

Where:

Emidio Expo Center
48 E Bath Road
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Thanks Jeff! I'll check it out. I moved to OH from NJ which had it's fair share of places to play. I'm always on the lookout for MOAR PINBALL!

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Welcome to the forums Jeff and LordKthulu. This is an awesome group of people who are very kind and are all excited about the hard work that the employees at Farsight have put forth for our enjoyment.

Jeff Carpenter

Oct 23, 2012
Hi Jeff, I'm new here also.

It's great to see some positivity :)

Welcome to the forums Jeff and LordKthulu. This is an awesome group of people who are very kind and are all excited about the hard work that the employees at Farsight have put forth for our enjoyment.

I am certainly glad to find such a place. I have been to a couple other pinball forums and let me tell you what... there was a lot of high school bullying and "click" formation that I didn't think was cool. I was confused how a forum dedicated to fun and pinball could collect so many unsociable elitists lol :p "Mines the best" -"NO, Mines the best!" -"No seriously .." blah blah blah blah

Here's an Idea! Let's just be pals! It should be easy since Farsight is doing all the work and we just get to play with it!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts