Designated Complaint Area: PC Release Timeframe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett Carlson

Sep 24, 2013
I totally agree i don't want a game that is broken, on the other hand just copying what you said at the end of August, and now September doesn't fill my heart with joy, it is almost right now TPA on steam is on the back burner, and when they have time that's when they work on it, hence the no time frame given. just generic answers. Let us not forget even if early October passes and it is still not released then they can say nothing was official as we complain more

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
All I want is one demo game put up on Steam to see if my integrated Intel 4000 chip is a piece of crap or will work. I'm betting the Intel chipset is crap. Just one demo game for all of us to check to see if our computers will run the TPA on Steam. Then I can patiently wait for the release.

Now for my complaint: My feet stink, my hands hurt and for some reason, I'm whistling Dixie out the wrong hole.

Enjoy your weekend all.

SteWieH

Jul 11, 2012
I am only here to complain cause Its not out yet :D HURRAH i want meh pinball arcade with tables! playing on the 360 is such a drag

karl

May 10, 2012
Strange that the newsletter didn't even mention the PC version :/

Had just the same feeling. If I was going down a destructive path, I would start speculating about if they really care that much about the pc version but I will try to stay positive and excited and assume they do not wanna spoil that it will be released
in a few days :)

I am probably not even allowed in this thread :D

Volitar Prime

Jun 24, 2012
TPA came out as a buggy mess on PS3 and 360 but they still got "shipped". What's stopping them now from doing the same thing.
And the bugs in the 360 version never got fixed. Is the PS3 version bug free? Many legacy bugs have not been fixed on other platforms either. FarSight has a reputation of spending more time preparing new table packs instead of going back and fixing bugs on older ones. There is an obvious "quantity over quality" mentality with them. If you have been following the beta sub forum you would know that the PC version still has a lot of bugs as well as features that are just not implemented yet. It is far from ready for release.

I got burned with the 360 version and am really hesitant to purchase the PC one. If it is missing any expected features and/or not reasonably bug free when it is released I will not purchase it and will turn away never to bother paying any attention to it as I can't expect FarSight to do any major bug fixes or improvements after release.

I am fine waiting months if necessary for a good and complete PC version.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
*yawn*

@VP

bug-free software don't exist
and lots of features will be added in the future.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I just want to come and complain about the complainers in the complaint thread so here I come plain and simple so complainers can come plainly to complain about my complaints about the complainers in the complaints thread this way we come play in the reality that this thread is for complainer complainer complainer complainers

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
The rain in Spain falls mainly on the complainers.

(Of course as I was typing the above, my mind went "The rain in Spain... oh, just save me!")

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I just want to come and complain about the complainers in the complaint thread so here I come plain and simple so complainers can come plainly to complain about my complaints about the complainers in the complaints thread this way we come play in the reality that this thread is for complainer complainer complainer complainers

What???

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Actually, with the addition of one semicolon and one period, this would be a grammatically correct sentence.

Police police Police police police police Police police.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Police police Police police police police Police police.

Polishing your Polish?

I guess not, otherwise it'd be "Police policja Police policja patrolować patrolować Police policja." (Apologies to anyone who actually speaks Polish :))

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
So there's a town named police?
There is. It's in Poland. But as DeeEff has helpfully pointed out, it's not pronounced "poh-lease", nor does that sentence make any sense in the country involved's native tongue.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Not to beat a dead buffalo, but you could precede each (capitalized) "Buffalo" with "buffaloed" and have eleven consecutive buffaloes that still make a valid sentence.

(That sentence just intrigues me - thanks, Bonzo!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts