difference between free and paid app

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I have been using what is called pinball arcade free APP. I purchased the tables as in app purchases. I am hearing about a PAID APP . What is the difference between these ?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Norb they are virtually the same. The paid version comes with TOTAN. In the free version TOTAN is $.99. Other than that they are the same.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Norb they are virtually the same. The paid version comes with TOTAN. In the free version TOTAN is $.99. Other than that they are the same.

thank you i looked again i do have the paid version and all the tables anyways including custom balls.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yeah if you buy it on one version, then it appears on the other as well. You don't have to buy a table twice.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
To get the cross tables working properly, you need to log in with your farsight account on both - that's the only way it gets unlocked.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
If you care about the Gamecenter Leaderboards, I would go with the paid because there are many more players on there. Otherwise there is almost no difference.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
can of worms: I thought i had the paid edition as arabian knights came with it leading me to believe i had the paid version. However then i try to look at tournament in the menu it says free tournament has ended you did not enter. Somehow i got the free edition with that table included maybe it was table of the month or something and i purchased it or something and forgot i did.

cubemoss

Apr 12, 2013
I just got the Android version, and it seems that currently Arabian Nights is being gifted for free. And man, it is a cool game! Really enjoying it.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
can of worms: I thought i had the paid edition as arabian knights came with it leading me to believe i had the paid version. However then i try to look at tournament in the menu it says free tournament has ended you did not enter. Somehow i got the free edition with that table included maybe it was table of the month or something and i purchased it or something and forgot i did.

All of the tournaments are free whether you have the free app or not.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
The tournament is not at all time active. Pls check the board or in the App. if a tournament is just running.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts