Disappointed in texture quality

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Nonsense. That's what Orbals is for.:rolleyes:
Ack :)

If you offer a product at a certain moment you will have to address current expectations and not expectations from 3 years ago. Then you will sell more. Season 1 tables are like capital for Farsight that needs care. Zen can have a different strategy because their older tables aren't worth much and buyers only focus on the latest and newest tables.

D

dmarcoot2

I agree that i wish they and higher poly counts on somethings. Mostly i am disappointed in the complete lack of real time lighting effects.

So many of these games would be so much more beautiful if there was a night mode and there were actual rendered lights. I would pay a premium for that as a Pro feature

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Ack :)

If you offer a product at a certain moment you will have to address current expectations and not expectations from 3 years ago. Then you will sell more. Season 1 tables are like capital for Farsight that needs care. Zen can have a different strategy because their older tables aren't worth much and buyers only focus on the latest and newest tables.
Hey, I love secrets of the deep. It's one of the first zen tables and a real gem.
And already pretty good looking.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
If you offer a product at a certain moment you will have to address current expectations and not expectations from 3 years ago. Then you will sell more. Season 1 tables are like capital for Farsight that needs care.

An excellent way of putting it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts