Display problems running in iPhone X

Lou Villanueva

Mar 9, 2012
Any news on updates for the app running on iOS? Most if not all tables are displaying incorrectly with the current version on iPhone X...

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
It was reported in a previous thread that FarSight is aware of the issue, but haven’t been able to get their hands on an iPhone X yet in order to test a fix. They anticipate a fix will be available “soon”.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It was reported in a previous thread that FarSight is aware of the issue, but haven’t been able to get their hands on an iPhone X yet in order to test a fix. They anticipate a fix will be available “soon”.

They ordered an iphone X, but it hadn't arrived by release of the last pack release. Should be a fix coming.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
It'll take some time for me to think iPhone 10 when I see that X in the name...I automatically think the letter 'x' and not 10.:rolleyes:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It'll take some time for me to think iPhone 10 when I see that X in the name...I automatically think the letter 'x' and not 10.:rolleyes:

Because it is "X", not "10", except of course it is. The current gen is iPhone 8, the "X" is "10" for "10th anniversary" since the first iPhone was released in 2017.

Got it? Good.

WJB

Apr 28, 2013
Absolutely unacceptable that this STILL hasn't been fixed. I've asked Farsight directly, but they haven't even responded.

I've spent so much money on new tables since 2012, and haven't been able to use the app in almost 3 months. Pathetic.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Absolutely unacceptable that this STILL hasn't been fixed. I've asked Farsight directly, but they haven't even responded.

I've spent so much money on new tables since 2012, and haven't been able to use the app in almost 3 months. Pathetic.

I'll ask for an update on this during the Sorcerer ios beta. Flippy will know what's going on with it.

Anarky

Jan 24, 2018
1/28/18 and they ordered the iPhone X in November. This is a joke right? The reply in that thread was we ordered the iPhone X and once we get it. It will be an easy fix. So if you are not going to support the iPhone X then how about you start issuing refunds to the users for the tables and seasons they purchased and no longer function properly. Either its incompetence, sloth, or you dont care at this point. As there have been no updates or comments on if, when or why on this subject.

Anarky

Jan 24, 2018
Go apply for a refund then. You can always buy it again later (if you want to) when it is fixed.

Love the avatar. That show was awesome to watch. I used to look forward to it every week.
Hard to apply for a refund on product I bought going back a few years. They need to fix this or explain why they have not. Leaving a whole sect of your user base hanging is unacceptable.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Love the avatar. That show was awesome to watch. I used to look forward to it every week.
Hard to apply for a refund on product I bought going back a few years. They need to fix this or explain why they have not. Leaving a whole sect of your user base hanging is unacceptable.

There are often problems with new devices. But they are aware of the issue and working on it from what I have been told. I'd just wait it out, if I were you. See what this weeks Sorcerer update brings. If it still hasn't been addressed, then keep e-mailing FarSight support.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hey Everyone,

Sorry I missed responding to this thread, we'll have support for the iPhone X in the Sorcerer release which is likely to release tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.