Distractions from pinball burn out.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
[MENTION=1051]Pinballwiz45b[/MENTION] I plan on it. Though I've never been a huge fan of the smash games it does look like fun and I'm sure I can get some friends over to play.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I guess im going thru a mild burnout phase myself. I no longer find myself playing a few games at a time. im actually surprised that the burnout didnt come sooner, as I didnt really enjoy any of the season 3 tables.

I dont really play much video games anymore but I do like to throw in gta5 and go cruising around the city to mess with the AI. I once stole a mountain bike off this chic that was faster than a car, I rode that thing for hours.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I guess im going thru a mild burnout phase myself. I no longer find myself playing a few games at a time. im actually surprised that the burnout didnt come sooner, as I didnt really enjoy any of the season 3 tables.

I dont really play much video games anymore but I do like to throw in gta5 and go cruising around the city to mess with the AI. I once stole a mountain bike off this chic that was faster than a car, I rode that thing for hours.
Gta games have always been good for that kind of thing.

Update on project portable wii u. Sadly my inverter is only good for 1.8 Amps. the wii u requires 5 amps for the console and the controller requires it's own seperate amperage on top of that to keep it plugged in. No worries I'll probably grab a better inverter. I'm also curious as to how long I can power the system off of my car battery. Should probably get portable car charger before I push that limit.

Oddly enough this timmies that I'm at currently does not have ac outlets. Pricks... oh well next place will treat me better lol.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I go to my garage to work on real pinball. And I drink too.

I am taking a break for the winter though...from real pinball...not from drinking. That's just crazy talk. :p

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
To combat burn-out, I spend my time between the following Android apps:

Sky Force 2014
This shmup is very highly polished. Great Google Play Services integration. Weekly tournaments. Quests. It's got it all. And it is built on a solid shmup base which balances bullet hell with sanity. A medals system gives each level four difficulty levels.

If you have an Android TV, you should check out Sky Force TV. A redesign of the screen orientation to suite widescreen TVs.

Hearthstone
This is a revered card game based on the Blizzard WoW universe. Released on iOS initially, it is only just available on Android. And only in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada (staged release).

I never thought I would like a card trading game, but this is so well-polished and so much fun that I can see myself getting really into it.

At this stage putting myself out there in a public arena battle will likely result in me getting quickly pwned, but I'll keep practising and build up my skills and decks.

The freemium vs free to play equation seems to be well-balanced.

Sine Mora
One of the most beautiful Bullet Hell shmups I've seen on Android. Still haven't finished it. Full controller support.

Daddy Long Legs
This is a twitch/frustration/flappy bird clone that features a very gangly-legged spider with knocked-knees.

It is a challenge even getting him to walk 10m. I've even managed to walk backwards (into negative meters - for which there is a GPS achievement to unlock!)

It is great for a quick four-minute session of swearing at your tablet, but usually I just laugh at how crappy I am at it.

Free to play.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`ve been playing THE CREW for last 16 days,game story finished.now I`m driving all over the USA with my `69 CHEVY CAMARO maxed to it`s limit 1299.i`m using the street version,what a car !!!I just love the old yank tanks,great cars.:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hearthstone
This is a revered card game based on the Blizzard WoW universe. Released on iOS initially, it is only just available on Android. And only in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada (staged release).

I never thought I would like a card trading game, but this is so well-polished and so much fun that I can see myself getting really into it.

At this stage putting myself out there in a public arena battle will likely result in me getting quickly pwned, but I'll keep practising and build up my skills and decks.

The freemium vs free to play equation seems to be well-balanced.

Nice man!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
If you love street fighter 2, Marvels contest of champions is a pretty great button masher team building fighter for iPad. Controls are good and design is fantastic. Best part, it's free and I've yet to have to do an in app purchase.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts