DLC Release Date

PinballRelatedName

Jun 27, 2012
So here's a thing, I wrote about this on FB as well.

Today I booted 360 TPA and it downloaded a patch, 21 meg, which is a shocking size for a 360 patch.
when TPA started up there was no noticeable difference, so I rebooted the game.

First, it wouldnt boot at all, then, it booted and crashed. Finally, it booted and I got to an in game screen saying That "there was an update to download."
It then auto-took me to a dashboard screen saying that there was "nothing available for download"
Then it crashed again.

So I reinstalled the TPA software from scratch, and started it, that redownloaded the new patch. Now that the game is running, I think its just the DMD/lighting patch software. As theres no sign of new tables.

The game does still try and redownload the patch every single time you start it though. which is odd, and kinda annoying.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
You must first download and install the title update, then download the optional update in-game to get the new DMD, fixed lighting and the option to turn off the multi-ball camera.

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
You must first download and install the title update, then download the optional update in-game to get the new DMD, fixed lighting and the option to turn off the multi-ball camera.

Wait so the update got approved? Dlc should come too then?

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
I think there is a good chance to get the dlc's today. It's tuesday and most addons are released on tuesdays.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Play.com lost my order twice, the third time they refunded me (including the £30 of vouchers I used!), gave me another £15 voucher and said, if they turn up you can keep them.

They turned up :D

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Came home from the gym just now, going out to the swimpark in a bit.

Title update loaded, then I got a message stating there was an optional download (which isnt available yet as has been stated).

Hot damn this is good news. Hopefull playing MM, CV and MB tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.