DLC Release Date

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
On that note, I think it's time for some Drac Attack and a little Mummy Mayhem :cool:

I....hate.....you....soooooo....much

hahahha !! I actually figured out why TPA sucks so bad on my ancient 1st Gen iPad. I did the double tap on the home button and it seem that everything I ever opened on it was actually still open in the background. So I closed them all down and now it's actually perfectly playable, albeit with a touchscreen rather than buttons and a nudge that..well... it's not good, let's leave it at that. But at least I'm playing me some MB, until the real one is released again.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
See Mikes post #1167 on this thread. (sorry do links on my phone)
I see. They probably have submitted the Pack 4 DLC itself, but it looks like they're going to save on fees and wait until 5 is finished before they submit the title update, so they can then include support for both packs in one update. I think the title update submission period is different from the DLC schedule.

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
I wasn't able to snag the new tables when they were briefly available, so I'm looking forward to the official release next week. It'll be a shame if Monster Bash is still bugged at that point though.

malignance

Jun 6, 2012
I wasn't able to snag the new tables when they were briefly available, so I'm looking forward to the official release next week. It'll be a shame if Monster Bash is still bugged at that point though.

It's obviously still going to be bugged. It will take over a month to fix that. They'd have to re-submit it.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
If you're going to be super negative all the time in non-specific, unconstructive, and hyperbolic ways, please go join your compatriots on the TPA Facebook page.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Just a heads up to manage everyone's expectations:

Considering the bugfixing that is going on behind the scenes after DLC 5 has been done (and which is being tested as we speak on mobile devices), I think we should consider the likely possibility the update to implement the new tables hasn't been submitted yet.

It's ofcourse also possibly they have submitted (or will) an obligatory update with the newest DLC and some bugfixes that *have* to be implemented (Frankenstein MB) and will send the other bugfixes out with another "optional update" like the last time. Maybe some clarification from Mike Reitmeyer is possible on the path they chose (although he probably needs to clear with management on what info he's allowed to give).

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
DLC Tables Pack #3 will be released next week with the Frankenstein Jackpot bug unfixed. After FarSight is done with the majority of what they're working on now as far as bug fixes, they will submit DLC Table Packs #4 and #5 plus the Title Update with all the bug fixes (an Optional Update may be required depending on the file size of the bugs fixes) to Microsoft for approval and due to the delay, the new DLC and updates may not show up on XBLA until early October.

Emmanuel Papillon

Apr 26, 2012
DLC Tables Pack #3 will be released next week with the Frankenstein Jackpot bug unfixed. After FarSight is done with the majority of what they're working on now as far as bug fixes, they will submit DLC Table Packs #4 and #5 plus the Title Update with all the bug fixes (an Optional Update may be required depending on the file size of the bugs fixes) to Microsoft for approval and due to the delay, the new DLC and updates may not show up on XBLA until early October.
So if I understand correctly, Monster Bash won't be fixed until October?

Pass.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
So if I understand correctly, Monster Bash won't be fixed until October?

Pass.

Your loss. Unless you are protecting yourself from the lack of discipline to nudge uncontrollably during multiball. Frankenstein doesnt affect your game at all unless you choose to do so.. Sure it will affect leaderboard, but you passing won't stop that. See you in october!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts