do all good things come to an end?

Kadett785

Nov 23, 2013
This. The pool from tables to choose from is still enormous at one a month.

Only if they pull their finger out regarding the licensed tables. Otherwise they are saying "no!" to just about everything else. In fact they are responding in the negative to so many favorite tables, I would argue they are in danger of damaging their potential customer base because of it.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Only if they pull their finger out regarding the licensed tables. Otherwise they are saying "no!" to just about everything else. In fact they are responding in the negative to so many favorite tables, I would argue they are in danger of damaging their potential customer base because of it.

I think the main reason their being somewhat negative with a lot of tables is that with only one table a month (10 per season, 12 per year), it would take quite a lot of time to get to most of the requests, and they're trying to manage expectations. There are currently dozens of tables that are requested with some frequency and at least that many somewhere on FarSight's radar. If someone requested a table that is, say, somewhere in the mid-20's on their list and FarSight said the table's on their list and that they definitely wanted to make that table, it could still be over two years away. All of the entitled, little Facebook trolls would whine in four-part harmony about how FarSight is slighting them because "THEY SAID" they'd make the table "YEARS AGO" and they still haven't, and why are they "SO TERRIBLE" about releasing the table "I REQUESTED". Seriously, I think the negativity is just expectation management.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
TPA will end when:

• TPA is no longer profitable.
  • FarSight's management wishes to pursue other ventures to the extent that there are no longer sufficient resources to continue developing TPA. (Orbals isn't nearly big enough to qualify.)
  • The community manager who reads the Facebook page finally succumbs to the maddening whispers of the dark elder gods and shoots up the place.
There are no indications at the present time that any of the above are imminent.

Regarding point C:

If the facebook community manager ever decided to launch a kickstarter to replicate this scene from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, I would gladly hand them money...as long as they film it of course:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.