do-over requested

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
i am so thankful for the pinball arcade, playing pinball has always been something i really looked forward to, i always thought about putting 3 or 4 of my favorite tables in my basement, but never did,.. and that's what is so great about TPA. i am thrilled that SPACE SHUTTLE was done so nicely and has no playability flaws and here is where my request comes in...i always loved FUNHOUSE and GOFERS, and on WPHOF both of these machines had no detractors with the key shots, unfourtunately on TPA, the camera angle for FUNHOUSE'S trapdoor loop(key shot) is so annoying and player unfriendly to the extent that i do not play this machine at all, as the same extends to GOFERS where once again the left upper loop is somewhat hidden from view... if farsight was to make any corrections on any of their existing tables, my vote would be for farsight to bring these two machines back to life by correcting these two major flaws.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Unless they do a TPA 2, these are the kinds of issues that FS can't fix on the PS3 because of Sony's policy to not allow patches of DLC content. They only allow patches to the title game.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
None. The guy that started that thread no longer works at FS. FS gives their guys so little time to work on fixing the stuff that we actually care about that its laughable.

I just wanted to add that from posts on this forum from Ryan and Mike plus meeting guys from FS, it is clear to me that FS has a really good staff that are dedicated to making these pinball recreations the best that they can be. It is also clear that they get very little scheduled time to fix and improve things. I don't know that FS is to blame either. I don't think they are making a bunch of money. I think they are doing ok financially but they don't have enough extra cash flow to just dedicate people to fixing problems. It is frustrating as a gamer. I don't know how to get past that sometimes. I have a lot of fun playing the game sometimes but then I think about what I think it should be. We should be past so many of these issues by now. I can't help but think that we'd be much better off if they could have made Xbox sales for the past year. And PC sales. I hope the next year brings us pin heads some better virtual flipping!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts