Doctor Who Kickstarter

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I have never seen Dr. Who, but when I played it at a pinball museum, it was my favorite DMD that I played of the ones that weren't already in The Pinball Arcade. And I played Indiana Jones (Williams), The Shadow, and Demolition Man. This doesn't necessarily mean it is a deep table though. It means I had one or two games on each of these and I thought that this was a best for someone just trying them out without knowledge of the rule set.

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
Out of curiosity, are you guys excited for the kickstarter, or the table?

I'm excited for the table, loathe kickstarters. But I've seen in past posts where people are positively excited for kickstarters, which boggles my mind, which made me wonder.

If the Kickstarter gets us the table then I have no problem with it. We're not talking an unknown quantity here. If the table gets funded it will certainly be made.

karl

May 10, 2012
The guys from Bro, do you even pinball did a pretty good video of Dr. Who.

Last edited:

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I already paid for the season so I have no reason to kick start, got no need for extras or special Dr. Balls but I really hope this succeeds. Love the show, love pinball so...

big_kick

Jun 10, 2013
I already paid for the season so I have no reason to kick start, got no need for extras or special Dr. Balls but I really hope this succeeds. Love the show, love pinball so...

Have you bought a Season 6 Pass?

By the way I'll buy a Season 6 Pass and back this kickstarter because Doctor WHO is one of my favorite tables

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014

I contributed $150 to the TAF KS, and still went ahead and got a Season 4 Pro Pass on day 1.

Your logic is non-existent.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I contributed $150 to the TAF KS, and still went ahead and got a Season 4 Pro Pass on day 1.

Your logic is non-existent.

Someone who spent $150 on a table the rest of us got automatically with our subscription shouldn't criticize anyone elses logic or be using the word logic at all because you clearly do not know how to use the word.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Except for the part where had it not been funded by said contributors, no one would get to play it, subscription or not.

I hate kickstarters, I love the contributors. I wouldn't insult a single one of them, because whether you question their logic or not, it's because of them we all get to play the tables.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Someone who spent $150 on a table the rest of us got automatically with our subscription shouldn't criticize anyone elses logic or be using the word logic at all because you clearly do not know how to use the word.

That and my Addams Family Gold, which still hasn't gone on sale and FS appear to be holding true to their promise to keep it exclusive for the time being. Most they've done is give away a handful of codes as prizes.

I got 9 other Pro tables with my season pass, and without my and others' contributions, we may not have got TAF at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.