Does anyone actually use camera #4?

Do you use camera option #4?

• My default view, it's the most coolest view ever, bro!

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • I use it occasionally for a ships and giggles.

• There's a fourth camera option?

• Total voters

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Camera 4 in portrait is my default view, Bro. Except in the tables where it's ridiculously low, CFTBL and Funhouse spring to mind. Actually in MB 4 isn't low enough in portrait but is low enough in landscape, must be an oversight. Oh yeah and I scroll too so now you can really hate me.

karl

May 10, 2012
I too use it on most of the tables on IPAD (not cftbl and funhouse). I tend to switch between 1 and 4. Not very fond of scrolling though. Portrait mode is superb on IPAD and my first choice (landscape becomes a little to wide for my taste)

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
I find that camera 4 is the best for NGG, allowing me to see the upper flipper, and the lanes under the blue ramps.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
I only use #1 and #2. Never used #3 or #4 on any device.

Keep in mind, though, that the camera angles are tuned for each platform (and also different for each orientation on devices that support device rotation, like iOS and Android).

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I wish they would give us more options, I would love to play MB a bit flatter in portrait, 4 on that table is the same as 1 on most of the others and theres no reason for it as 4 in landscape is plenty low enough. I like scrolling but I wish they would stick to scrolling like in gorgar as a lot of tables don't so much as scroll, more of pivoting camera that gets on your nerves if it happens continuously.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I play most of the time in landscape view 2. I seem to be one of the few that play in landscape. I really don't like the feel of portrait, even though it looks good.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Camera 1 and occasionally camera 2 (certain tables only), but that's on the PS3, not iPad. Camera 4 on a console is ridonkulous, especially during a mutliball!

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
ahh I guess I wasn't thinking of the phones lol... on a tv screen (and coming soon computer monitor) the 4th camera is just insane

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
It's the only camera that gives a good view of the upper flipper in No Good Gophers, so I use it on this table only. Otherwise camera 1 or 2, depending on the table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts