DX11 Public Beta Bugs

crazywolf

Jul 9, 2013
The Fullscreen Bug is still there, too (for few month now). And why is it not possible to make a Desktop Icon to direct start the DX11 Version? When i start the PinballArcade11.exe the game starts in DX9.
Next month it starts with the new season, but this time i wait until this version is usable before i buy.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
The Fullscreen Bug is still there, too (for few month now). And why is it not possible to make a Desktop Icon to direct start the DX11 Version? When i start the PinballArcade11.exe the game starts in DX9.
Next month it starts with the new season, but this time i wait until this version is usable before i buy.

If you rename PinballArcade11.exe to PinballArcade.exe it will launch the DX11 version.
I'veseen several people mention this full screen issue now, but mine works in full screen, 1080p with no issues. Is this a glitch just with certain graphics cards or something?

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I'veseen several people mention this full screen issue now, but mine works in full screen, 1080p with no issues. Is this a glitch just with certain graphics cards or something?

For me, the issue has something to do with my video card's DVD-I connection using a 1920x1080 resolution. Been told the problem is the game software, and not my equipment.

I have two 1920x1080 60Hz monitors connected to an Nvidia GTX770 video card. One monitor is using the video card's DVD-I port, and the other is using the video card's DVD-D port. If both monitors are enabled in my video card settings, the monitor using the DVD-I connection will start the game in full screen mode at 1600x1200. I can use ALT+Enter to cycle to windowed mode and back to full screen again, but the full screen will then be 1920x1080 and I am good to go from this point. Alternately, if I choose to start Pinball Arcade in windowed mode, I can us ALT+Enter and the full screen goes straight to 1920x1080. The windowed mode is always in a 1600x1200 resolution, scaled to fit the window. (black bars on sides)

If I completely deactivate the monitor using the DVD-D connection on my video card, Pinball Arcade seems to be stuck in 1600x1200 on the DVD-I monitor, and I can't use the ALT+Enter trick to get the screen to change to 1920x1080.

There are no issues at all using the monitor connected with the video card's DVD-D port. It works as expected at 1920x1080 with both monitors enabled or alone if I completely deactivate the DVD-I monitor.

Using 1920x1080: DVD-D=good; DVD-I=bad.

I also have problems using the beta/3rd party camera angle tool with the same DVD-I monitor.

Outside of this minor issue at launch, the game still looks great and runs smoothly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.