Early Research Toward Twilight Zone Beta Testing

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Made it to LITZ last night but I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing as there's nothing about LITZ on the Papa tutorial.

I think I got 300 mil then the mode ended and the balls drained. Was I supposed to do something to keep the mode going?
Lost in the Zone is a timed mode with nearly everything lit. It's basically a massive frenzy, and there's too much chaos with 6 balls in play to aim for anything in particular, although if you happen to get a ball up on the Powerfield, start shooting the Camera and you'll often score a "cheat" 50M Mania Jackpot.

There's no way to extend LITZ's timer. It does count slower than the other timed rounds, but it does not seem like it, considering all the madness.

And good going on the 1.13B score!

N

Nik Barbour

A few people have questioned the claimed 902M score in my signature. See proof below.

Everyone else, be warned: TZ is an evil, evil table. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to put my fist through the glass. Console owners may want to go ahead and identify a safe area to throw their controllers.

Also: a shout out to the owner and patrons of CP Pinball, for putting up with the 120+ hours of cursing, wailing and gnashing of teeth required to produce this picture, as well as fixing a broken Powerball sensor, bending a wonky bridge diverter back into shape, retrieving numerous stuck balls, and enduring countless overly-loud Jackpot sound effects.

95semx.jpg

Damn - you knocked me into 2nd place (see image) - not really - awesome score man!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.