Easiest Wizard Goals

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
So far I have only finished a few tables

Fireball
Gorgar
No Good Gofers

Of all the tables what do people feel are the easiest tables to finished? Completely finish, 5/5.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Centaur and Xenon spring straight to mind. They kind of just happened without me going for them (twice with Centaur as I had it on two formats).

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Bride of Pinbot and Black Hole are two of the only one's I have done, which clearly indicates these are the easiest.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Black Hole was the first table I managed to clear all the Wizard Goals on.

I was surprised how easy it was to get all of the wizard goals on that one. I never was able to get "survive re-entry" when it was the lone table goal on the PHoF version.

The wizard goals on the most recent five tables , I thought, were very easy to get. It did take some work though to get the 180K goal on El Dorado EM. More than makes up for MSF-just got my first WG on that one, and it may likely be the only one I ever get on that game.

ES, JY, BK2K, and LCA were also "day one" completions for me.

Last edited:

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Yeah that HAREM standard goal is so hard. So happy when I got that and could move on to wizard goals. Still waiting to win the Great Camel Race to finish 5/5

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Yeah that HAREM standard goal is so hard. So happy when I got that and could move on to wizard goals. Still waiting to win the Great Camel Race to finish 5/5

IMO, Harem was easier to get in TPA, although it took me more play-throughs than most to reach it, only to get all 5 wizard goals in my next game.
It was a lot more painful in PHoF-I think it took me at least two weeks to get that one "standard" goal because of the glitch.

The recon combo in SST also ranks up there on toughest standard goals.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Bride Of Pinbot
No Good Gofers
TOTAN

Are definitely by far the easiest. I could name a few more, but to get thru the wizard modes quickly...those 3 are a definite. Gorgar could take the place of either NGG or TOTAN.

Tan Coul

Mar 15, 2012
If I've got them, they're easy :) So, in order of my getting the achievement on Steam:

Bride of Pinbot
Gorgar
Big Shot (possibly the exception that proves the rule...)
Pinbot
Black Hole
WHO Dunnit
Lights Camera Action (must be easy, hate the game so much I've barely played it...)
Party Zone (ditto)
Xenon (remember this being super easy)

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I think LCA is misleading. The Blockbuster special requires you to complete all of the drop targets on the right 11 times, which really isn't any easier than anything from some thing like Fish Tales for instance. However, I think that the Blockbusters Special ticks off randomly sometimes due to a bug, so you could get lucky.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
It seems like I need to go out of town on business to finish wizard goals last time it was TOTAN, Big Shot and Centaur and this trip it was Black Hole, Xenon and Bride of Pinbot. Which brings my finished 5 stars to 8.
Fireball
Gorgar
No Good Gofers
Big Shot
Centaur
TOTAN
Bride of Pinbot
Xenon
Black Hole

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Bride Of Pinbot
No Good Gofers
TOTAN

Are definitely by far the easiest. I could name a few more, but to get thru the wizard modes quickly...those 3 are a definite. Gorgar could take the place of either NGG or TOTAN.

I would say Fireball is the easiest by far. I finished it the first day, I think within an hour of it downloading. It was the maybe the 3rd time I played and I am only a silver star in the tournaments still after 2 years of TPA.

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
The one I have that I haven't seen anyone else mention is Central Park.

Hate that I haven't finished High Speed. Still missing the 250K ramp shot. Hate that goal because there is no way it will occur naturally in the game.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Add Class of 1812 to the list. It was pretty easy once I focused on the came for a couple days.
Fireball
Gorgar
No Good Gofers
Big Shot
Centaur
TOTAN
Bride of Pinbot
Xenon
Black Hole
Class of 1812

Members online

Members online