Easiest Wizard Goals

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
F-14 Tomcat, almost completed with Wizard Goals after just a handful of games. Finished the standard goals not knowing how to play the table.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Nothing is easier that Fireball. I only have finished 12 tables but Fireball I finished in 2 games, 1 for the standard and 1 for the wizard goals.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I think Jacks Open has now taken the crown for easiest Wizard Goals. Been a long time since I cleared Standard first game, Wizard 2nd, without reading the rules.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Jacks Open were way too easy but fireball I was done with standard my first game and wizards my second. Jacks Open took me a few games to get all the wizard goals.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Phantom of the Opera. Nothing on the table remotely challenging to aim for, maybe the weakest table in TPA's armory...

Last edited:

Bloopy

Nov 28, 2016
Taxi is the one I completed in the shortest amount of time. Though TOTAN and BOP are easier once you're familiar with them.

Funhouse isn't too bad as the trickiest goal is the 4-way combo. You can easily trap the ball on the right flipper to try again and again.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Phantom of the Opera. Nothing on the table remotely challenging to aim for, maybe the weakest table in TPA's armory...
Are you kidding? Advance Jackpot Build to 5X is not exactly one of the easiest goals IMHO.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
I guess playing Elvira and the Party Monsters a lot before hand made Phantom of the Opera all too easy for me... Being able to loop the same shots time and time again as well has having a basic knack of keeping the ball in play might of made all the difference. ;)

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Are you kidding? Advance Jackpot Build to 5X is not exactly one of the easiest goals IMHO.

He said "aim for". You can hardly aim for that at all since it's so random. it's never worth trying for in actual gameplay other than the goal.

BTW, the jackpot build actually goes all the way up to 9X in the ROM... you people that are still slaves to the wizard goals should actually thank Farsight for having mercy here.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I completed the Jacks Open Wizard Goals during Android beta testing without knowing what any of the goals actually were (seriously, early betas will often have missing goal descriptions, but the goals will still trigger).

C37 I was still missing the 80K on one ball Wizard Goal before I got the descriptions.

So that gets my vote so far.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
He said "aim for". You can hardly aim for that at all since it's so random.

Well, since we are in a thread about "easiest wizard goals", I was expecting something about easy to aim for wizard goals.

BTW, the jackpot build actually goes all the way up to 9X in the ROM... you people that are still slaves to the wizard goals should actually thank Farsight for having mercy here.

Sometimes I'm still trying to achieve wizard goals, especially on new released tables, but more often than not I'm just "meh" about them, if they are very hard. It can kill the fun for playing tables, when being too focused on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts