Enhanced version of the Star Trek: The Next Generation table on PS4 to be shown at E3

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Sorry I read it wrong.

I just fullheartedly can't stand Sony fanboys they are the worst. Worse than Nintendo and Xbox fanboys by a huge margin. Noone in here fits that. Sorry for misinterpreting. I wasn't the only one who did but I did respond in the worst way.

Mark, you're not on my team! :D

So you're buying an Xbox One? Jk

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Sorry I read it wrong.

I just fullheartedly can't stand Sony fanboys they are the worst. Worse than Nintendo and Xbox fanboys by a huge margin. Noone in here fits that. Sorry for misinterpreting. I wasn't the only one who did but I did respond in the worst way.

So you're buying an Xbox One? Jk

No, I'm just not going to play on your team! :D I think I've decided on a PS4 for launch anyway.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012

Sorry Mark, but I just read this and I have to call you out on it. That is DEFINITELY inaccurate. Xbox fanboys are just as bad, if not, worse. If I speculate here...you can say that there are more fanboys on MS than Sony seeing as their crowd is larger, but that's speculating.

To tell the truth, I despise all fanboys. No matter what console of preference they come from. I just had to disagree about Sony being the worst. There's nothing to substantiate that because Microsoft is just as bad. Trust me. Check out Kotaku, IGN, vgchartz, etc forums and you'll see for yourself. BOTH Sony and Microsoft. They are the worst.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
There's just no arguing with people who like something the best because it's what they own. That's what fanboys are. I've always wanted all of the consoles to put out great products because that's a win for us consumers. As an IT professional I initially wrote off the original xbox as many of my contemporaries did because we HAD to use MS professionally. Anyone that has spent a 12 hour night fighting with a MS server upgrade to get it going before morning knows that its a love-hate relationship! But then that attitude softened and I had 360 for a while. I got it when Sony had their long network outage. But I can't stand the fanboy crap.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I hate the fanboy crap as well. It's more prominent now than it ever was before. Remember when the competition between the SNES and Genesis was edgy, but healthy? I mean it was so friendly and I LOVED it as a preteen-teenager growing up. Now I see every body that has a console preference that they solely play on calling the competition a "fanboy"! It's stupid. There are just as many fanboys on all systems including the PC. Sony can't stand MS and Nintendo, Nintendo can't stand Sony, MS can't stand Sony or Nintendo...and the PC hates all the consoles. LOL It has gotten redundant and stale. Enjoy the console you play on and that's that. Competition is fierce, but at the end of the day...we all win as gamers. At least those who will buy other consoles instead of being tied to just one. Glad I have all consoles and will be picking up both the PS4 and Xbox One.

On topic though, I didn't realize just how much the PS3 version looks to the PS4. The spotlight does throw me off. At first I didn't get why everyone was so anal about it, but now I see that it's kind of annoying. I don't think it will be the final product though. I'm certainly going to TPA the first day it drops on the PS4 and Xbox One. Does anyone know why it's not a launch title for XBO although self publishing is intact?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.