EU 1.15: pro Pack 19 doesn't work with season pack 2, pack 20 does

18Phoenix

Hi there,
I'm from Germany and again disappointed about all these bugs.
I bought both season pro packs, but I only can download pro pack 20 (for free), but pack 19 is not avaiable for me.
I could only spend money for the normal pack, but the pro pack I couldn't get at all.
WhiteWater crashed, yes.
And I think the input lag has become worse.
It's just horrible (like my english, sorry).

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi 18Pheonix,

We are aware of the problem and have contacted Sony and we pushing for them to resolve this as soon as possible. The White Water crash has been reported and we have been trying to recreate the bug here so we can resolve it. I apologize for the inconvenience and we are working to resolve these issues.

18Phoenix

Thanks for the official apology, so now I know that I just can wait for a fix, that will not need that long I hope.
Best regards

Tann

Apr 3, 2013

I only own the first season pack (I wait the megapatch and all its fixes for purchasing the second season pack, because at the moment, there's too much troubles and gamebreaking bugs with these tables).

But, there is noticeable improvement concerning the input lag since the 1.10 EU update (I play in 1080i resolution).

However, some tables had still an important input lag: ToTAN (the worst), Rbion (not far), MM, CFTBL, NGG, and TZ.

The others tables were fine.

But since the 1.15 update, I find that MM and CFTBL are okay now (especially MM on which the ball goes crazy now, like in 720p).

TZ is a littlebit better too, but there's still a noticeable lag.

The input lag on ToTAN is still huge, no change.

I didn't try Rbion and NGG since the update.

EDIT: just tried Rbion and NGG and... it's OK now! (??!)

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Hi there,
I'm from Germany and again disappointed about all these bugs.
I bought both season pro packs, but I only can download pro pack 20 (for free), but pack 19 is not avaiable for me.
I could only spend money for the normal pack, but the pro pack I couldn't get at all.
WhiteWater crashed, yes.

This happened for me, there is a workaround (that worked for me at least).

Right now you're probably searching for TPA, viewing the game's page, and then looking at the addons.
(Search for TPA -> click on TPA profile -> click on add-ons -> click on TP19 -> TP19 unavailable)
If you view the table pack itself from the search results, you should be able to get it.
(Search for TPA -> click on TP19 -> TP19 available!)

A similar issue has cropped up with some previous table packs. Sony just can't get this season pass thing right. It's possible that TPA is the only platform on PS3 that has this kind of prepurchase structure, so Sony don't do it very often...

And am I the only person who has not once experienced input lag at 1080p? I have never noticed it.

18Phoenix

Jeah, that works !!!
In the PSN shop I've searched for "19". In the results appears two times the pro pack 19.
The one for PS3 (first) says "unavaiable". The one for PSV (second) gives the possibility to download.
And because it's a crossover dl, both appears in the download queue. GREAT.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Jeah, that works !!!
In the PSN shop I've searched for "19". In the results appears two times the pro pack 19.
The one for PS3 (first) says "unavaiable". The one for PSV (second) gives the possibility to download.
And because it's a crossover dl, both appears in the download queue. GREAT.

Ah, so that's why it works! I knew the fix but never figured out what the issue is. The PS3 version is obviously marked as unavailable then.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm having a huge issue where I downloaded the season two pass, but the only packs it gave me were 11, 12, 13, and 14. Do I need to go through the add on packs manually? Would it still try to charge me?

I've tried selecting a table from season two from within TPA, then it brings me to the PS store, and it says 'this software has already been purchased. Press [download] to download it'..... But there are only 8 downloads in there, and half of those are the stupid vitas.

Any help would be appreciated

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm having a huge issue where I downloaded the season two pass, but the only packs it gave me were 11, 12, 13, and 14. Do I need to go through the add on packs manually? Would it still try to charge me?

I've tried selecting a table from season two from within TPA, then it brings me to the PS store, and it says 'this software has already been purchased. Press [download] to download it'..... But there are only 8 downloads in there, and half of those are the stupid vitas.

Any help would be appreciated

UPDATE: figured it out. All I had to do was click 'buy table pack whatever number'. And once I got to the store it didn't try to charge me.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Hey Forum members,

Is this still an issue? I was told last week Sony had fixed it.

I wait the megapatch before purchase the 2nd Season Pass.

I will keep you in touch if there is still problems (or not) to download some table packs.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I wait the megapatch before purchase the 2nd Season Pass.

I will keep you in touch if there is still problems (or not) to download some table packs.

Thanks Tann!

From what I was told, the reason there was an issue with the download was because a line was entered incorrectly that linked the download to a non-existent ball pack which is why it wasn't appearing in the store. It took Sony roughly two weeks to get back to us after we left a few messages to resolve the problem. I believe if everything works out correctly, the mega patch should roll out with the upcoming table packs. So the mega patch was submitted to Sony and were just awaiting approval.

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
Thank you for the update FlippyFloppy. I look forward to Season 3 tables, and the megapatch of course.

So when the megapatch hits we will then need to delete and redownload all of the games or something correct? I guess a megapatch procedure will need to be posted once everything gets rolling. Or will it be much easier to deal with than it sounds?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Thank you for the update FlippyFloppy. I look forward to Season 3 tables, and the megapatch of course.

So when the megapatch hits we will then need to delete and redownload all of the games or something correct? I guess a megapatch procedure will need to be posted once everything gets rolling. Or will it be much easier to deal with than it sounds?

Well, it can't be easier than it sounds. :p

The megapatch is automatically downloaded at the launch of TPA. You start a table, and the game redirects you automatically to the PSN Store, and download the same updated table.

Now, we have just to hope that Sony (Europe in particular) doesn't mess up...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013

The megapatch is automatically downloaded at the launch of TPA. You start a table, and the game redirects you automatically to the PSN Store, and download the same updated table.

Wishful thinking.

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013

Ah, I read it different somewhere way back. I don't keep track of this as much as I used to. Too many pushed back dates. Sounds easy enough indeed. Thanks for the info. :D

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

Easier than it sounds,

Quick example would be that you start the game (with an internet connection) and when you go into My tables, then select lets say Tales of the Arabian Nights. After you select it, you will be redirected to the Playstation store to download the updated version. After the download is complete, the table will be ready to play.

You don't need to delete anything, however if you want, feel free to save a copy of your save data if you wish. I've heard of a few forum members doing that before jumping into patches just to be safe. From what I tested, it had no effect on altering save data or trophies which it shouldn't.

Sorry if I was a little confusing with what I posted, I got an ear full about it when I got into work since testing is my job, not posting updates ;) But all is well!

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
Flippy you're the best man. Nah what you posted before was good, I just missed it. When I asked about the procedure I didn't realize you had recently posted about the patch and how it will work. I should have double checked the megapatch topic before I asked here.

Good advice indeed about having a back up of the save data. I back up all of my saved games data periodically, but I'll be sure to get the most up to date save backed up before I download anything.

Can't wait to play Fish Tales and Black Rose! Thanks again for keeping us informed. Very much appreciated.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Easier than it sounds,

Quick example would be that you start the game (with an internet connection) and when you go into My tables, then select lets say Tales of the Arabian Nights. After you select it, you will be redirected to the Playstation store to download the updated version. After the download is complete, the table will be ready to play.

You don't need to delete anything, however if you want, feel free to save a copy of your save data if you wish. I've heard of a few forum members doing that before jumping into patches just to be safe. From what I tested, it had no effect on altering save data or trophies which it shouldn't.

Sorry if I was a little confusing with what I posted, I got an ear full about it when I got into work since testing is my job, not posting updates ;) But all is well!

Ouch. I did think you were being a lot more open than most staff members on this forum...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts