EU New Tables

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Apparently Sony rejected them, so Farsight need to fix bugs or something along those lines before sending them back to Sony for approval again.

Am I right in saying this?

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
Where did you hear this ? I highly doubt that is the case. I hope they'll be there on Thursday.

I have news that there will be a new tournament starting on Friday. I hope that we will have Fish Tales and Black Rose if they intend to include these in the tournament, otherwise i'll be pissed :p
(I'm in gold level tournament, no points at all in one or two tables will make it very difficult to stay in there I think. I really don't want to get dropped into Silver level because I had no way of actually playing the needed tables).

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Where did you hear this ? I highly doubt that is the case. I hope they'll be there on Thursday.

I have news that there will be a new tournament starting on Friday. I hope that we will have Fish Tales and Black Rose if they intend to include these in the tournament, otherwise i'll be pissed :p
(I'm in gold level tournament, no points at all in one or two tables will make it very difficult to stay in there I think. I really don't want to get dropped into Silver level because I had no way of actually playing the needed tables).

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/6126-The-PS3-quot-super-patch-quot/page37

Appears I was a bit wrong, sorry. I looked up the last comment FS made on the matter. Which is Sony have told Farsight they are available... which they're not. Hmm.

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
I guess expecting them to fix the updated pro dlc, is probably expecting too much from scee also. (Luckily i only have SS as a pro table)

sukmytoe2

May 14, 2014
psn euro

Worth a shot, I suppose. Anyone want to try?

I would be happy to send them an email but I don't think they'd be too happy to hear from me as I wouldn't be friendly with them at all. Psn euro either has a problem with Farsight or they are totally useless - maybe a bit of both.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Farsight mentioned on Facebook that Sony "forgot" to put the packs up alongside the superpatch.

I think we can say without any doubt now that Sony Europe is beyond incompetent. Not even an attempt at an excuse. They forgot.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Farsight mentioned on Facebook that Sony "forgot" to put the packs up alongside the superpatch.

I think we can say without any doubt now that Sony Europe is beyond incompetent. Not even an attempt at an excuse. They forgot.

Strange story! Because, on the other platform, the PS4 patch and the new tables got forgotten week after week. I guess it´s about four or five times, resp. weeks, the european customers waited in vain. It´s hard to imagine, that Sony forgot to release the patch and the new tables 4 or 5 times in a row.

Sorry, but I have my doubts, believing that kind of stories.

You can make your bet, when we get served in Europe. I guess it will take another two weeks.

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Strange story! Because, on the other platform, the PS4 patch and the new tables got forgotten week after week. I guess it´s about four or five times, resp. weeks, the european customers waited in vain. It´s hard to imagine, that Sony forgot to release the patch and the new tables 4 or 5 times in a row.

Sorry, but I have my doubts, believing that kind of stories.

You can make your bet, when we get served in Europe. I guess it will take another two weeks.

They released the patch last week. They forgot to launch the tables with it. I don't think that FS are saying Sony forgot five times in a row, but they dragged their heels for a few weeks, and when they finally put the patch out last week, they forgot to put the tables out alongside it.

FS submitted all the stuff to Sony months ago. We know that as a fact. It's Sony that are messing this up. Either that or FS are telling barefaced lies, which I doubt as Sony would come down hard on them if they found out.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
1. If that´s the true story (which makes sense in some way), FS should sue Sony for damaging their busines.
2. If Sony is the root of this mess, I will return to TPA. Otherwise I´m gone.

Maybe we should send our complains to Sony Europe. I´m in tense of their reaction.
You know, sometimes even a David should have the courage to throw a stone against Goliath:)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts