EU super patch / 4 table pack updates don't work

18Phoenix

Hello from Germany again,

First I was glad that the super patch finally has arrived in Europe. All the table packs need an update now.
BUT the updates for 4 packs (8 tables) don't work, all from season 2 :
pack 11 (Dude + Firepower) , pack 15 (Champion Pub + Whirlwind),
pack 19 (Class of 1812 + Victory) , pack 20 (Cueball Wizard + El Dorado)
When I start one of these tables, I get a message to download an updated table pack.
Then I arrive at the correct table pack in the EU shop, start the suggested pack an install it.
BUT ... nothing is changed, I get the same message to update the table.

So I've 8 tables I paid for but which are unstartable. Sorry, but great work, really.

Please don't let me wait to long for a solution.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

pcraenme

Jun 18, 2013
I also just updated and redownloaded all table packs from season 1 and 2. I wish there was an option to download all the tables you own in one go, also not having to download the PS Vita versions!

Not working for me are table packs: 8, 10, 11, 15, 19, 20
So in total 11 tables cannot be played anymore. :mad:

I'm sure it will get fixed, but after having to wait such a long time for this patch in the EU, this again is very disappointing.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Over in the super patch thread there are all sorts of tips and tricks guys have been using to get most if not all the tables running. No, it's not convenient, usually involves deleting and reinstalling the entire thing, but it works. It does seem the Pro upgrades are causing issue, don't know if that applies to you or not. Anyway, read the last few pages of that thread and see if that helps.

18Phoenix

I've read the Posts but there's no real solution.
I've the pro seasons and I tried both methodes, update from the game and from the store.
Both doesn't solve the problem.
It's just sad.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well that sucks. Make sure you contact FarSight with an email to support so that they see your problem for sure.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I only have 17 tables on PS3. I had to delete and reinstall everything to make it work. (na version)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Over in the super patch thread there are all sorts of tips and tricks guys have been using to get most if not all the tables running. No, it's not convenient, usually involves deleting and reinstalling the entire thing, but it works. It does seem the Pro upgrades are causing issue, don't know if that applies to you or not. Anyway, read the last few pages of that thread and see if that helps.

I'm not sure that is actually confirmed to be a working fix. I think the best thing to do is just wait until Sony sort it out. Which will hopefully be today as that's when the store updates.

Anyone from Farsight reading this thread want to give an update?

Picklebeerboy

Jun 13, 2013
Hello from Germany again,

First I was glad that the super patch finally has arrived in Europe. All the table packs need an update now.
BUT the updates for 4 packs (8 tables) don't work, all from season 2 :
pack 11 (Dude + Firepower) , pack 15 (Champion Pub + Whirlwind),
pack 19 (Class of 1812 + Victory) , pack 20 (Cueball Wizard + El Dorado)
When I start one of these tables, I get a message to download an updated table pack.
Then I arrive at the correct table pack in the EU shop, start the suggested pack an install it.
BUT ... nothing is changed, I get the same message to update the table.

So I've 8 tables I paid for but which are unstartable. Sorry, but great work, really.

Please don't let me wait to long for a solution.
Thanks a lot.

I had a similar problem. I went into the downloads section of PSN store, where it lists the history of your downloads...and downloaded from there. I had this issue with the PS3, not the Vita

eracet

Mar 20, 2013
Same here. But the tables that don't work for me are the PS3 Pro Pack versions of:

TP#8 Twilight Zone
TP#10 Attack from Mars & Genie
TP#11 Dr. Dude and Firepower

I''ve already reported this on another thread. Wasn't sorted as of last night (UK time). May try again later, as the EU store update is live, so maybe, just maybe fixed versions of the files may be there now.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
What confuses me is that everyone seems to have a different subset of non-working tables. There should be some pattern. If I remember right, five table packs weren't working for me.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Currently still nerfed on PS Vita even after the PSN update today, are the BoP/MM Pro Upgrade version of the table(s), just checking now with AfM/Genie Pro on PS3...

And... Still broken! So that's 13 tables on PS3, and 2 on PS Vita, 15 total, that are now unplayable, seemingly because I paid extra for the Pro versions of them.

Congratulations Sony... *slow golf clap*

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Sony really need to sort this out. They have broken Farsight's game. The fact it's been this way for a week without them sorting it out is atrocious.

Yes, patient me using words like atrocious. Sony have really messed up this time.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
same for me,will have to wait, oh well. :rolleyes:
Same here. But the tables that don't work for me are the PS3 Pro Pack versions of:

TP#8 Twilight Zone
TP#10 Attack from Mars & Genie
TP#11 Dr. Dude and Firepower

I''ve already reported this on another thread. Wasn't sorted as of last night (UK time). May try again later, as the EU store update is live, so maybe, just maybe fixed versions of the files may be there now.

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
Just noticed two of the tables that i can't download (namely Whirlwind and AFM) are playable in the tournament ...
Work that one out lol :)

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
I recently got a friend into TPA, then this all happens and the now the guy's done with it all. Wonder how many other customers this will lose FS, as this will be too much bother for most casual TPA players. In fact it's too much bother for me, I've no intention of bothering with the PS3/Vita version (I was going to keep buying it for the Vita). I'll stick with the PS4 version, since we should start getting Season 2 and 3 tables by early 2017 :p.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It's ridiculous that Sony breaks someone else's game, then drags their heels when it comes to fixing it. For any reasonable company, it would be battle stations, late nights, until the issue is solved. In fact, it should be quite easy to fix - just put up the right files! But because TPA is a niche title, they just ignore...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Has there been any news about this? It's been two weeks now and I still can't play Twilight Zone again.

The only news is it isn't fixed yet. I've emailed Farsight for an update, will let you know if they reply.

Really don't see why Sony are taking so long to fix this. Surely all they need to do is put up the right files. It should be a top priority for the because, well, the game is broken and it's their fault.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
The only news is it isn't fixed yet. I've emailed Farsight for an update, will let you know if they reply.

Really don't see why Sony are taking so long to fix this. Surely all they need to do is put up the right files. It should be a top priority for the because, well, the game is broken and it's their fault.

I got a response back from Farsight saying, basically, that they still don't know what's going on. So unless Sony have a nice surprise in the works, I don't see either the new tables appearing or the broken tables working this week. Or soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.