F-14 release bugs

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
If you haven't bothered buying season 5 because of quality issues, and you're on Android. The carousel now looks like this since today's update.
98ebfc6570c3c255c2a36e408cb3c9c4.jpg

Apart from the continuous repeat of the two tables, F-14 I think says "F-14 Tomcab".

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
If you haven't bothered buying season 5 because of quality issues, and you're on Android. The carousel now looks like this since today's update.

Apart from the continuous repeat of the two tables, F-14 I think says "F-14 Tomcab".
Not happening here. I too do not own S5 on Android.

It does say "Tomcat", it's just the font makes the "t" look like a "b". "Getaway" also looks like "Gebaway".

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013

Can confirm this. I haven't bought S5 yet and the carousel for season 5 looks like this on my Galaxy Note 10.1 as well.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

I don't see the problem here. This is what my local bowling alley looked like for years.

Thank you! Try the veal!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Extra Ball exploit - cradle on the right flipper, and you can very easily back hand the ball straight up the table and through the rh entry fly by lane, let the ball drop down down passing through the loop and bounce from left flipper to right, then hold on right flipper. Rinse, lather, repeat 8 further times keeping the bonus light lit and 'extra ball'.

Can't do that on a real table.

Mapa

May 16, 2012
Extra ball standard goal is not awarded when I reach 1,000,000. I just did a 3mil+ game and still have not unlocked that goal.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Extra Ball exploit - cradle on the right flipper, and you can very easily back hand the ball straight up the table and through the rh entry fly by lane, let the ball drop down down passing through the loop and bounce from left flipper to right, then hold on right flipper. Rinse, lather, repeat 8 further times keeping the bonus light lit and 'extra ball'.

Can't do that on a real table.

That exact process is in the Pro tips, so IDK if it really qualifies as a "bug"

Mapa

May 16, 2012
that one does not count. You have to earn one in game.

Makes sense, except it does not say that anywhere. If you go to standard goals, and click on instructions on how to get that goal, it states three different ways to earn an extra ball. This is one of them.

Oh well, I will just go ahead and score one in-game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts