Fantasy Poll: Buy A Pinball Table!

What brand new real pinball table would you buy?

• Aerosmith (Stern)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WWE (Stern)

• The Walking Dead (Stern)

• Full Throttle (Heighway)

• Rob Zombie (Spooky)

• America's Most Haunted (Spooky)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Metallica is the one I'd probably purchase as I've had a great time on it every time I've played.

Never played Dialed In, but I'm a Lawlor fan so it's tempting. Only negative is I have to judge JJP tables off the only one I've played, and I'm not at all impressed with WoZ.

Big Lebowski looks so appealing to me, and I'd have to find the perfect rug to tie the whole room together, but not having touched a thing Dutch Pinball has done makes me pause. I'm pretending like all their legal woes are non existent too.

As a huge Alien fan, I want it for theme alone. I've had only a couple of games on Ghostbusters, seems like a winner, think it'd go great with a TAF machine (that I don't have).

Phil_194

Jul 9, 2017
I went for Star Wars (Stern) for the theme more than anything, but I have been watching gameplay videos posted online. Looks fun to me :)

Cyberleader63

Banned
Mar 28, 2014
Does anyone own any IRL pinball.
I have spirit of 76, and revenge from mars.
If I could own any pinball, it would be Whoa Nellie.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Does anyone own any IRL pinball.
I have spirit of 76, and revenge from mars.
If I could own any pinball, it would be Whoa Nellie.

Sure do. I own a Firepower that I’m (slowly) redoing the play field of and also an Eightball Deluxe. There’s a fun thread in here called “And then there were 3,4,5...” where the collection has grown to double digits and is constantly rotating. A lot of us that own tables only became owners after TPA fueled a lingering desire.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.