Farsight giveth and Farsight taketh away!! :( "They took our balls!" -Medieval Matt

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
In case you're stumped, each of the balls, going right and down, using Table Abbreviations:

Row 1: ToM, Taxi, ST:TNG, SS
Row 2: RBON, TOTAN (I think), MB, MM
Row 3: BK, H-D, Gorgar, NGG
Row 4: Genie, Funhouse, CFTBL, CV (I think)
Row 5 : BOP, BH, BS, AFM

I think this is pretty accurate, but are you sure the blue one is STTNG? I think it is weird that there is a STTNG ball pack with 3 balls and another one included here

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I think this is pretty accurate, but are you sure the blue one is STTNG? I think it is weird that there is a STTNG ball pack with 3 balls and another one included here

I think it's from Scared Stiff:
scared_stiff_pinball.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
the ball to the left of the spider ball spoon :p what do those C-batteries on her bed go to? the flashlights on hmm...

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
So now this means we will habe to pay $1.99 for all those balls? I wish we could pick and choose. Does anyone know if the Terminator 2 ball set is coming to PS3? I want my eyeball ball back!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Ok, back on topic.
When they added these "free" balls, they bugged up the whole set of them...as explained before, the other skins end up looking dull and horrible, then when you switch back to the original steel ball it's translucent and very hard to see.

When they removed the "free" balls, why wasn't this bug fixed??
I haven't checked in a while, but just now I tried the Star Trek ball and its dull, then going back to the original it's translucent.

I think they really need to fix this bug if they plan on selling these balls.

Last edited:

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Maybe that's why the T2 balls weren't released on PS3 yesterday? Well it will be a full 8 week period before the PS3 sees any tables. Dec. 3 is the first Tuesday of that month. Let's hope we can get some things straignhtened around. I am disappointed technology-wise we are being equated to Mobile devices.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
They sure seem to have trouble with the custom balls. Just remember how long it took to get the base textures straightened out on them!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I agree Kemetman. I thought the colord balls looked different lately.

I supposed at this point they are hopefully adding the ball fix to the mystical, all powerful, Massive Patch, which we should receive before Xmas 2014.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I supposed at this point they are hopefully adding the ball fix to the mystical, all powerful, Massive Patch, which we should receive before Xmas 2014.

The balls do not need to be part of the mega patch. They can add and change ball skins without touching DLC code.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
The balls do not need to be part of the mega patch. They can add and change ball skins without touching DLC code.

Well of course, but it's my understanding that they are changing more than just the DLC with the massive patch.

They haven't commented on the ball bug or fixed it, so this would make sense to fix it all at once.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Season pack 1 ball skins are available in the store today!

Is the eyeball included in it?

I'm afraid to mess with anything. As it is now the eyeball ball only shows up in the 3 games I had it set to before their last software update. I had changed it back to the original ball in one of them and now it's not even an option anymore.

Also, the Star Trek TNG balls look dull, like Christmas ornaments. Is this the way they want them to look? They looked great when they first came out.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Is the eyeball included in it?

I'm afraid to mess with anything. As it is now the eyeball ball only shows up in the 3 games I had it set to before their last software update. I had changed it back to the original ball in one of them and now it's not even an option anymore.

Also, the Star Trek TNG balls look dull, like Christmas ornaments. Is this the way they want them to look? They looked great when they first came out.

The eyeball is not included.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts